The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch

It's a good thing I'm not justifying grooming, as there is nothing sexual or dubious in the chapters.

There are a handful of series that meets that standard, this is not one of them. If trying to take care of a child who was abandoned by their family to the outskirts of the country concidered 'grooming', I guess we have vastly different definitions of what that word means.

Can I just gush over how cute Tita looked in that hug at the end of chapter 13.... So cute!!!!

I hope this stays a mother son relationship. It's so weird that there is a trend of literally fl rasing the ml into their husband. Very wholesome so far

@KimmyChii yep...he’s the romantic interest

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@grownbean

Wait, what!? I just saw this manhwa so I haven’t actually read it yet but are you saying the kid is her love interest? Please tell me that’s not who you were talking about... I wanted to read this because I thought it was a heartwarming story about a nice lady taking in and adopting a little boy as her son... not to raise a husband! TF!

Was reading, thinking I was done, then realizing I had 5 more to go. Thanks for the mass release!

God I just love the dynamic of Celeste and Edmund lmao. They're more like an Older sister and brother than a master and butler.

So many people just commented that I duplicated my comment thinking I missclicked and deleted the old one. Woops.

parody scans...you guys are okay right????? please take a good rest after this. and thank you. please don't push yourself.

Aaaaaahhhh i feel so spoiled 😭😭 i love this webtoon so much!! Thank you parody scans for the mass release but i also hope you lovely people take care of yourself!!!💛💛💛💛💛💛

Users who are viewing this thread