The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch

She ends up w/the kid when he’s grown up, doesn’t she? He’s the male lead lol no thanks my dudes

read spoilers, if anything this is a heads up. the male lead is the kid. so if you’re like me and feel uncomfy w this, probably should skip on this one :/

Miss witch over here chilled out for 200 years just because she can is too relatable. I've never understood those people who go ImMoRtAliTy Is A cUrSe. Like bruh, just learn to procrastinate.
In my opinion, immortality can corrupt the mind and change a person drastically. Immortality also doesn't preserve memories. You watch as people die. Eventually, you may turn evil.

If you lump immortality in with immunity to damage, you can't die and then it's torture.

@cinnamoncookie she mostly kept to herself for more than a century after being reincarnated. I guess lack oh human interaction made her like that plus her icy features make her look scary ahahaha

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the heads up on the groomed relationship!
At least I didn't waste ~40 chapters foolishly hoping that the ML would be someone else like in Beware of the Brothers 😅

Crying why her name clete it sounds like sumn else😭😭 also yeah its obvious that the ml is the kid bc the promo art is them tgt

In a nutshell: A transmigrated tsundere trying to raise a kid properly from becoming a tyrant but in the end a yandere is still a yandere.

don’t even have to read too far to understand what is going on
soul read insight:
- generic romance manga artstyle
- generic romance manga isekai side character plot
- generic mc traits
- generic everything else
- there is no twist
- go away

i read the novel and stopped early, somehow annoying and irks me, the manhwa is much much better

Users who are viewing this thread