The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch

@afofafaj Yeah, I'm from the UK and we don't really do that. I know some countries touch their foreheads and noses togther as a sign of greeting though.

warning for those interested in a fluffy found family story: the child she is RAISING is the main romantic interest in the end. grooming/incest/pedo shit in fiction is not okay just cuz its fiction. :D

@uvogin boo hoo keep crying 😢, how about you go cancel James Charles on Twitter instead of preaching about grooming on a manhua.... niggas can’t have shit now a days, I wonder how y’all would have survived back in the early 2000s

[irony] oh noooo, ML's X=X+1 years old mommy is a love interest [/irony]

cute and hilarious read but I understand it's not a read for everybody

Well i don't think that anything will happen until Tita will be an adult. And why are you guys so upset? It's just how life is. Everyone had a "fun talk" at last ones. 😂

The story is good but if the story puts the witch together romantically with the kid she raised I'll drop it... just hope the romance tag meand that they'll find romance with other people of appropriate ages

@Serverclosed Ha-ha, you pointed that! Yes, I think the same from the very beginning. And even more, it is about a parenting in an incomplete family with a lack of enough amount of social interactions, by a single mother who has high standards, with the help of grandfather.
Therefore, I already have made an assumption back then that the Oedipus complex will not be resolved and will grow up to the great size.

its kinda weird to think that Tita would soon be her lover😭 shes basically a mom, its just weird

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@honeySW you're spoiler tag got messed up and is it true? Will tita
really be clete's lover?
😱

Oh silly me, there's a WN that's already completed. I guess that's where all this grooming/pedo/incest stuff come from.

Aggregator gang
wait wait wait, so you're telling me
Tits will basically become his mom's lover??? wtf, are you serious??? if that's true ill probably drop it... its all fun and games now but the next thing you know they're fucking! A CHILD LIKE TITA IS GONNA WANNA TRY SEX ED THE SECOND HE HEARS ABOUT IT AND GUESS WITH FUCKING WHO? im not mad im sad
I liked the parenting, not the birds and the bees

Users who are viewing this thread