The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch

@grownbean wow bringing morals into a mere manhwa 😂 okay if that is how you want to play it. Literature has always addressed controversial topics and enjoying a piece of work does not mean that you per se agree with the content. It may be the way an author/artists portrays a story or showcases an issue in society. What i mean is the content of a work does not have to be morally correct. Just talking or showing a side of the world where everything is perfect and morally correct is bullshit because our world is corrupt. I did not say previously that i disagree with people writing their opinion so feel free like i did to state yours

You should work on being stronger too. I mean you've been in this world for 200 years. So... What exactly have you been doing during those years?

I'm super digging the mother-son relationship here (maybe more like older sister, since she's so casual with him).

Usually, children are portrayed as convenient, sweet, and adorable props that never really develop into their own people. Tita is clearly developing and is going through his own struggles finding a place he belongs and dealing with his own trauma/fear of not being in control. I appreciate that.

LMAO CAN SOMEONE TELL ME OF THIS IS ACTUALLY A THING IN SOUTH KOREA (edit: where they transfer liquids mouth to mouth when one person is unconscious) BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS DOING IT MANGAS AND THATS SO STRANGE FOR ME (ITS NOT A THING WHERE IM FROM)

@nokutanokami no using a kiss to transfer medicine like that when one person is unconscious.

And I didn't know that btw! (About children kissing their parents on the lips as a sign if affection, I only knew about the cheek kisses as a greeting).

Fed-Kun's army
OK yall, please mind this has the romance tag. And that the end of each chapter there is a pic from the novel. Now im no detective but idk

Users who are viewing this thread