The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch

@Raydnt It depends on what you're looking for. So far the story has been developing the mother/son relationship between the protagonist and the boy. There have been stories that strong arm similar situations into a romance or just randomly jam romantic attraction and pining where it screws up the story. So far it doesn't look like that's what this story is doing, but...it can be hard to trust.

If you like a female lead on the tsundere scale, family relationships being fleshed out between adopted family members, and magic, then you should give this story a shot. I really like the art too.

I have mixed feelings about this. So far, the story is really cute. I'm not getting the impression there is grooming. I don't know why, but the way it's depicted it doesn't feel that way.

Yeah Tita being the ML is rlly weird but I don’t think this is grooming. She treats him as a kid and that’s it. There’s no other feelings involved. She’s not grooming him to become her lover

The ice witch lives forever. Who she gets with does not matter, she's been alive for 200 fcking years. This isn't grooming. Please google what grooming is before jumping to conclusions. She is not manipulating him to be her love interest, she's raising him like she's his nanny. Also, I'd like to see the comments of those who are also reading the story, not those from people constantly talking abt how young the ml is please and thank you.

Genderflip scenario:
Imagine a 30 year old man babysitting an 8 year old girl till she is 18 with no unpure intentions.

At 18, the old man realizes what a beautiful woman the little girl has become and wants to have her.

The little girl who was neglected by her original parents and is starved for love and validation, decides to date the old man who raised her because she believes that's what true love is 🙃

FL raising ML like a nanny for many years, then ML is showing interest in FL and woo's her, FL accepts, the end.

Does this actually go anywhere at all or is it just another tiny fantasy box where scenarios that fulfill said fantasies conveniently happen? Feels like one cause there's no world building, minimal gallery of people and no plot or interesting dialogue.

I want to write and draw a wish-fulfilling manhua like this where I'm god-emperor and its just me persecuting people who vote 8-10 on vacuous works like these.

Thanks for updating. I really love this story! I’m also appreciative of the comment from gyges for reminding me to vote on this! 10/10 from me!

( I really hope Tita isn’t the male lead. That’d ruin it for me. T.T)

the female lead is clearly trying to be a mother figure to the male lead, but the plot says otherwise. confused if this is considered grooming or not

From what I've seen so far, there is no grooming in this story. It's a good, more realistic mother/son relationship in this story. Very cute, hope to read more.

cnd

Y'all, it's not grooming. Questionable? Maybe. Grooming? No. She has zero intentions of having a relationship with him. Through some fuckery, she'll probably be forced to recognize him as a man when he's an adult. Again, feel however you want about the fact that it is highly likely that they'll be romantically involved. But there is ZERO intentions here. Thus there is no grooming going on. There is without a doubt a power dynamic tho. Personally, I would like to watch how it unfolds

Well said @cnd

I don't understand, people are reading my just to complain.

Don't like it=put the manga down.
No need to complain

new chapter glitching for anyone else? i can read other chapters just fine but new one won't load.

Users who are viewing this thread