The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch

Honestly really good, title irked me at first cuz I thought it’d be one of those “oh wow, I’m dumb, they will kill me, I can’t do anything about it, I can’t do anything, it’s not like I know the future or anything” but it isn’t, it’s really really good.

I'm worried about the direction of this manhwa.

I don't know where it could go to keep the quality of the story going, or keep it interesting. It seems to have completely bypassed the development of Tita's feelings and gone to him not understanding them. I think that the butler (I've forgotten his name) and the Lycan (forgotten his name too) are just charaters that exist to be yes men for Tita.

It's mad to me that she is literally violent to the Lycan and he still insists on invading her personal space, but it's not like I expected and 200 year old witch duchess to be a strong female character or anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I really fucking hope this isn't one of those "I raised my own love interest" stories. Those are hella creepy. I like the mother son dynamic and if it goes the "what are you doing step bro" way I will scream. It's good so far and I'm praying it stays this way

Dude if this is one of those comes arcs where the main character is out for years imma be tight

Dex-chan lover
How did the IceQueen in the original novel fuck up so bad XD I mean there was Edmund that know how to care for a child if she didn't know how to raise a child, how did the IceQueen fuck up so bad that turn an innocent child into a fucking killing machine? Also, Ice Queen x Edmund is the canon ship fuck Tita

@AuraQuartz from what I know the romantic interest is the little boy, not sure what happens in between up until he's older, but there was another cover page with an adult/older version of the boy and the FL.

@Vikhtoriyan I’m not sure if you know or not, but someone’s edited the description and added in :
“This is a lovely grooming story with a pedo MC!” at the top of it.

Group Leader
godddd i just came in here to say I'm on chapter 3 and shipping the ice queen with her old man butler but of course that's now how this story is gonna go is it fml

Omg all i see is people complaining about the FL and tita calling it grooming. First of , idk why you are reading this then like no one is forcing you to. So just enjoy it and stop criticizing the author. Its a fantasy manhwa for a reason. I really like the drawing and the feelings put in it and when i come to the comments i’m just so disappointed by all the negativity. I had to rant but like i respect your opinions but please just be appreciative of the work the author put into this

People really forget that this is a fictional story and that it has nothing to do with real life.

@Yas93749 it’s called having morals, not an opinion. don’t look at the comments if people are rightfully calling the writing out. they’re not going to be appreciative over a work romanticizing a relationship between two people under a clear parental bond.

Users who are viewing this thread