The Tyrant's Sister

"The urge to punch this bitch."

Ahahahaha, same, I really do want to punch her, she is doing nothing except sit still look pretty and jealous.

@SimplySoly aah i feel the same way abt the overuse chibi, i know its cute but i want to see more of their intreaction in normals appearance

Oh, I’m glad to see I’m not the only person who is starting to get tired of the chibi overuse.
Makes the pacing a bit hard to read I think?

The art is very pretty but the plot is kind of flimsy. Wish the main character’s personality stayed the same even after she reincarnated. She seemed much more domineering and like she didn’t care what others thought.

okay yea the meme faces, chibi, and personalities are funny...
but it’s too damn much. where is the story progression? the only thing that almost happened was that earring mishap, but that whole plot was irrelevant. the bitch isn’t even doing anything except scrunching her face with her crocodile tears.
and our main girl just screams plans that her bratty brother (that i honestly love but is getting on my nerves right now) ruins.
i really liked this series at the beginning so i just hope the author is going somewhere with this?

thank you for translating though, i know i just complained but this seriously was one of my favorite series. and i hope chapters keep coming.

Double-page supporter
I really like this story' humor! Though I have to agree with some of the users here saying the plot kinda stunted. I can't even remember what the general plot is anymore. She says to stay alive, yes? But what kills them in the first place again? And why is she averse to the Duke?? Why act coy all this time

This fucking great. I'm only up to chapter 20 Andi absolutely adore the shit out of this. Pacing, dialog, storyboard, plot,hell even the squiggly art style at times.

Absolutely a 10/10 from me.

So the plot lines kind of flimsy and there hasn't been much in the plot. The overuse of chibis it's kind of getting old also it feels like it's the panels never show the whole character it's always just a zoom in to their face. Why can we see a whole outfit on the main character she's always dress up in cloaks or giant overcoats, can't you start wearing pretty dresses or are simple dresses. I mean I love the series I just feel like there could be more to it, not just simple close ups, cloaks and chibis.

@Hakuri21 well, you can't expect the author to suddenly dress her up in beautiful dresses, bc directly it doesn't go with the character of Alicia so it wouldn't fit well with the plot. Literally, Alicia grew up, in this 2nd life, on the countryside and also she doesn't mind wearing capes and large clothes

i don't understand something. alicia says she can't be in a relationship with ares cause it's dangerous but isn't that what she's trying to do? even if it's just 'contractual'?

Classic in the making 🔥 Each chapter just confirms it further 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

Users who are viewing this thread