The Tyrant's Sister

I really really REALLY LOVE THIS STORY. BUT.
Has anyone noticed how the artist just draws headshots and bust-ups? Like, we get a fullbody image every other chapter, and sometimes none for a few in a row... I really love the style, but I feel like all the emotions and actions are just stuck/focused on the face... No body language (except for the meme ones)... Maybe the artist feels insecure about drawing fullbody images or more complex settings, I dunno, but it sometimes feels... well, cramped.
That's it, ignore me, lmao. 😂

AHHH THIS STORY IS SO GOOD!!! And honestly very funny, we wouldn't be able to enjoy it so well if it wasn't for the amazing translation team!!!! Thank you so much!!!

I love the author of this manhwa. All chapters are filled with excellent memes XD.
Before the latest chapter, I was wondering why Lancelot decided to leave the empire after the death of the tyrant and his sister.
I speculated that maybe he was in love with Alishia but it was not mentioned by the MC because she couldn't remember the details.
It seems my theory is legit. I pity him though. He is a good and loyal friend. In terms of personality, he is far better than ML.
Still, I fell for ML too XD.

I gotta admit, I don't get the appeal. Read all 57 chapters available as of today and have no idea wtf is going on. Pacing is all over the place. When the author bothers to draw, it's pretty but most of it is drawn chibi or like a meme. Idk. I wouldn't personally recommend it.

Double-page supporter
even after my break this art remain gold huh? satisfied 😌 don't look for plot in this manhwa, it's made for meme lol

Group Leader
Hello, sorry if the recent chapters/series I am working on are inconsistent regarding names of certain objects and characters.
A few of them have been misinterpreted by previous TL and a few are personal irks. After taking 3 week break and re-reading it, there were a few names here and there that could have done better so I am currently playing around with them. Chapters here and forth should have more stability. until then, have a good day.

Users who are viewing this thread