The Tyrant's Sister

Double-page supporter
@Stephanieisanerd
Glad I'm not the only one who finds this story all over the place. Decided to take a break from it some time ago then visited again, still the same. What irks me is that the protagonist doesn't have a concrete goal and jumps decisions here and there
I mean she decided to work as a for the ML coz she doesn't want to be his fiancé but then goes to be his fiancé anyway to fool her little brother
, not to mention the annoying little brother. I guess I'm dropping this now. Peace everyone

Really liked this in the beginning but it feels like there is zero progress in story or pretty repetitive in the content of each chapter. Hope it actually picks up soon

I cant believe some people are leaving just when it's starting to get interesting lmao...

probably the only FL that gets away with saying 'i'm leaving, you can torture me or behead me later if u want'. The siblings are cute lol.

I have a few things to say:

1. oh my god thank you for so many updates
2. god Alicia looks beautiful in that last chapter
3. why the hell is her ear so small in the last panel lmao

ah dammit that cliffhanger. I actually binged this xD
edit: such a long wait for Lancelot and Alica to meet but so happy and excited what's gonna happen now. I don't particularly hate ML but I'd love to see him lose his composure a bit more and with Lancelot in the scene, this gonna get reeeeeeeeeeeeaal great real fast. xD

And then Duke Lancelot (?) suddenly appeared!
Uwah!!! Just because you are hesitating, Duke Ares.. serves you right!
Goodluck..

And goodluck to me who needs patience to wait and move on~ 🤣😂

Thank you for the updates!

PS.
Sometimes I want to kick her brother on his head. Seriously, how dumb of a brat can you be? 😏

So... does the little brother actually care for the sister or nah? We're 61 chapters in and I'm still confused lmao someone help me

@citatel Thank you for so many quick translations. I have a suggestion: In Britin, Dukes/ Duchesses are addressed as "Your Grace", while kings, queens, or the Crown prince/princess are referred to as royal highness. I'm not sure how they were addressing them in Korean but I thought all the "royal highnesses" were a bit confusing in this chapter. Alicia probably wouldn't qualify as royalty but she could be minimum a Lady.

Group Leader
@Jukebox13

Thank you for the feedback, I will take note of "Your Grace" however regarding king and queen, majesty is the right way of addressing them. (and "royal we" if they are talking about themselves). highness refers to positions lower than king and queen but still noble.
and Alicia still does qualify to be the royal princess as she is blood-sibling to the current king (Kai) and thats why not many in the palace are not a big fan of her as they do not see her as true princess and hate the fact they still have to acknowledge that and refer to her as one. That being said, the title is mainly given to the direct daughter of the King so this may not be the appropriate title, but we've been using it because its the word used in RAW.

Omg their brother-sister relationship is so accurate. As an older sister with a younger brother that may as well be as pampered and bratty at times as his highness, it's beautiful. Most accurate representation yet 😆

Users who are viewing this thread