The Tyrant's Sister

Super funny, but honestly I have no idea what is going on with MC. She doesn't want to get married to ML but all of a sudden is engaged to him after working for him? I read it twice because I was confused and thought I missed a chapter. I still love it, but it's just a series of gags to me. Also, did she know Lancelot was a childhood friend when it started or did she not? Why wouldn't she have known what he looked like?

Group Leader
Hey guys, TL here, or rather sadly to say, ex-TL.
I've stopped TLing for the series as I've been too busy trying to catch up other series, my school finals are happening in 2 weeks and at this point, the chapter releases are being inconsistent because of those reasons.
So I started to think maybe I'm not in the position to TL. Since as a reader myself, I get a bit frustrated when a chapter gets delayed by 3 weeks then its mass released for the 3 weeks its been delayed for.
and I thought that it would be the same case for you guys. Sorry for the frustration and lack of consistency regarding release.

on the bright side, the new TL should be more consistent! it was fun translating and interacting with you all! Have a good day!

i haven't read it yet. wanna ask, is this INCEST???????? please someone clarify my doubt

@citatel thank you for the hard work, I've enjoyed this series so much, thanks to you, good luck on your exams 🤗😍
And thanks for the new TL for picking it up 🌹❤

Dex-chan lover
I swear half the time I’m reading this I’m wheezing because the faces are so good

I'm annoyed with men in this story
butler, duke or emperor, they are all the same
they won't hear what FL got to say and just act on their own accord
wHoA sO rOmAnTiC
I dropped it like ??? 3 times but still wish for a better scenario and hate myself for always coming back when there are a few more chapters 🤡🤡🤡🤡

@rnchlt no, they are not, read 62
they actually would be a nice couple, the background context past meeting is very nice, it is a good memory from her and i bet it was a life turning point for him, the duke did well in preventing their meeting until now, they would have totally been a couple

Ah I must have missed that on the first read-through. I ship them...but I've never read a webcomic or manga that actually has these two character personalities get together. The genuinely nice guy always loses in favor of the overbearing tsundere type character.

Dex-chan lover
whatever the end game is, I will follow The Butler because he's the best character

Ah poor MC! All the men in her life are trash and the only decent one is being cockblocked by two selfish inconsiderate jerks. I mean I get her brother cause he's KID but like the Duke is a grown ass man. They should all drink some women respect juice.

Lancelot seems like the only one who bothers to listen to what she wants rather than pissing her off or treating her like an object.

Users who are viewing this thread