The Tyrant's Sister

everything feels so forced lol ... might drop it [ ' _ '] /
and the recent chapters too wahghhh this one is such a slow burn ... i miss lancelot he had everything !!

I’m sick of these stupid cheap comedic slap stick humor doodles, did they even learn how to write& sketch a proper storyboard.. by the gods It’s unbearable. Plot & art is pretty lazy if you ask me .

If you don’t care about people being abused, love lack of solid plot and character and have cheap and questionable humor with inconsistent shapes. This is obviously for you.

On the other hand, if you have a solid set of principles, story and humor then this isn’t for you since you don’t like to associate yourself with lazy trash such as this.

I just feel so...bored. I can't even remember what the plot was supposed to be. Maybe I'm the one who just isn't getting it, but this has just gotten to be such a tedious read. I'd appreciate it if I could see more actual plot development.

No hate or anything, I'm just underwhelmed is all.

I really hate misunderstanding driven stories. Makes for very lazy storytelling. The next chapter will determine if I drop this or not.

It started out okay, but then it got progressively worse. Every character just annoys me, now.

Haven't read yet but this sounds like a whole lotta incest... Or are they not blood related?

Fed-Kun's army
Its one of the manhwa where mc IQ got suffered by the seasons. Thankfully she start with high IQ. I used to reaaally love her at start. But better manhwa and mc came, its unavoidable to compare them. I wish the author to restored her back.

Still its an enjoy read. And still funny to the latest.

Users who are viewing this thread