The Tyrant's Sister

Oh my oh my!

I can not wait for the next chapter!!!

Next chapter pleaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

🤣😂🤣😂😅

Plot has potential tbh. But idk, i just felt that the art is kind of lazy. Too much comedy as well, not that I care, and it always have some sort of bickering between characters that is unnecessary. So yeah, up to you if u want to read it.

I honestly just keep thinking the the MC is more of a bitch with each chapter lately. Ares is a freaking saint, and I'm with the little brother in that he should get his eyes checked. The MC may be talented and skilled, but I don't think it really makes up for most of her attitude. She's incredibly self centered and oblivious to other's feelings. Sigh... my venting is done now (mostly). I'm just gonna contemplate on the series a bit more before I decide to jump ship, otherwise I'll just come crawling back out of frustrated curiosity.

MC is fiesty and I love her for it. ML is the perfect counterpart to her fiesy-ness. I honestly love this manhwa. She's not making it easy but you know partly it's because she's hilariously delusional.
Her younger brother and her have more in common than she realizes. I'm sorry but I don't get how someone wouldn't find the FL hilarious and adorable. I don't even care about the art anymore.

ugggghhi reeally like this series but its so tiring with the push and pull. just give ur answer and destroy the evil punks 😩

Sigh, I know the MC is not making it easy but it's okay to accept it sometimes instead picking on Ares all the time, feels like there's no progress between them at all and the political plot is not that good anyway to get me focus on something besides their romance so it got really tiring at this point.

ati

Is it just I or the writing/ editing for this is really choppy, I start a chapter thinking I've missed some of the dialogue. It's getting confusing to read and there has been no character development in anyone 80 chapters in, I was hoping for some change from the MCs and her brother by now. the chapters are also being released too late, so the interest I first had is gone

80 chapters in an barely anything had happened, constant bickering and low quality art
damnnit and it started so good at first 😒

picked up reading from 73 to 80 and honestly i remember this being one of my favs... now i do not know what to think 😌 i kinda felt like skipping through a lot of it just to get caught up faster...i regret not doing it 😇

I really REALLY want to like this. It started out so good, and so funny. Nothing is really happening, the art has gotten worse, the spicy MC is getting super annoying by being indecisive. Just a huge drop in quality. I'm going to check in and hopefully someone will say it has gotten better

Dex-chan lover
Awww, can't leave comments on chapters uploaded by new users any more

@lilith81 it appears to be the first chapter uploaded by that account, so its either lololol or just someone new.

Supporter
Likely the bug? that show Unavailable chapters that are still in queued for 1st time uploader even with the Setting for Unavailable chapters set to Hide. Can't find the thread now but about 2 weeks ago? someone posted about this.

Users who are viewing this thread