The Tyrant's Sister

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ when she blew her top. That was really priceless.
β€œFuck” πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ this sentence was one of the most entertaining cliffhanger ever.

Omg love the art it’s totally awesome and different from other stories. Thanks so much for translating and all your hard work

Whoever is posting this on Instagram, I as a fellow reader do not want to be subjected to your idiocy. I don’t want to suffer consequences made from your actions so please don’t share it! If people really want to find it google can be their friend and if they look hard enough they can find it! Please please please don’t do anything that will make the translators stop dong the translations just because you want to share it on instagram when it’s fully not your translations. Don’t be a theif!

I agree. All we want is to finish reading a good story so stop being idiots that can't follow warnings πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

Can anyone recommend something similar to this? With the same kind of humour and a no-bullshit-MC.

😍The art! The meme faces! The storyline?! The epically bad-ass female MC. The cute, but annoying as heck Emperor?! The dashing Ares 😍

I. CAN. NOT.πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So if anyone is putting this on insta-prepare to smite me (i.e. kill me) if this gets dropped. And be prepared for me to haunt you for ever. And ever. And ever πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘» 😊

Oh my god
The curse word rlly got me,I'm wheezing
Also,you translator are spoiling us a lot
Tysm for all of your hardwork XD

the plot going too slow because it's full with unnecessary conversations. it's good but.. errr.

Ahhh the sibling relationship is getting better. Ahh it's nice that this kind of sibling relationship is brought to light. I mean come on guys, it's normal for them being little devils to each other. In truth they both care for each other a great deal. Best support system is each other. Huhu want more.

Thanks scanlators huhu u da best as always!!! 😊 😁 πŸ˜€ ☺️

You go FAM !!!
OMG, I LOVE this trio, I'm so happy, I'm so in love, thank you so much for all of your translations, I'm so happy she's finally speaking up, I'm so happy Kai is using his villain side to protect his sister and not against any good person, I'm so sooo happy they're all together with Ares, it's such a wonderful trio, what an amazing job, I so want to see more of the three of them together, ugh I'm really in love rn, I appreciate your hard work just so so much for scanlating so many chapters for us, thank you Γ΄ very much you all, we purple you!!! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

This is such a great story! Out of all the novels and mangas Im reading at the moment, I look forward to these updates the most!

The MC has a great personality! She's a little dense but definetly not like the stereotypical shoujo dense. And I love the sister-brother relationship she has lol I feel like it's a more realistic.

This story's really delightful in what it presents, even if it skips over so much. The expressions and the incongruity between what Alicia is thinking and what she's presenting are all wonderful, and her relationships with others are also gorgeously true to life, messy but detailed and coherent.

Users who are viewing this thread