The Tyrant's Sister

This webtoon started of pretty weak but became a lot better as the chapters passed, I really enjoy her dynamic with the male lead.

This really is my fave webtoon huh 😌 thank you for the updates! I'm enjoying the hell outta this

Fed-Kun's army
I laughed so hard my tears come out. The MC was the greatest female isekai i read so far. And i read a lot.

A lot of meme-able moment. Despite of its serious storyline, and no comedy tag (yet) author can make you laugh until your stomach hurt. I love those expression. Its hard to guess whats going to happen next. She is smart, in witch kind of smart.

Slow start. Getting better and better in curent chapter (45).

Now pardon me. I'm going to lmfao

Definitely needs the comedy tag. This is so much funnier than the tags would indicate. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much to A Little Sunshine Scan group for the hard work. I love mass released. I have always looking forward for the next chapters.

Now that it already caught up with the raw, there will be lott of cliffhanger but i can't wait for the development in the future.

So far, love the main characters.

thank you translators for getting those episodes out in bulks so I don't have to be too devastated by all thos cliffhangers

Love the story and appreciate your translations. I would really like others to stop sharing the translations on social media too!

This is hilarious 😂 i though its gonna be a dramatical romance with a serious plot but this whole series just a comedy, it refreshing and i love it.. especially her lil bro is way too far from my expectations.. he is too cute to be a tyrant..

Users who are viewing this thread