The Tyrant's Whereabouts - Ch. 19

WHAAAATTTT!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!! 😭😭😭PLZ I BEG OF THE MANGA GODS!!!! PLZ MAKE SOMEONE ELSE PICK THIS UP!!!! 😭😭😭(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)(´༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ `)♡(´༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ `)♡(´༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ `)♡︵‿︵(´ ͡༎ຶ ͜ʖ ͡༎ຶ `)︵‿︵︵‿︵(´ ͡༎ຶ ͜ʖ ͡༎ຶ `)︵‿︵︵‿︵(´ ͡༎ຶ ͜ʖ ͡༎ຶ `)︵‿︵ but thank you guys nonetheless for translating this so far!!!! I love you guys for it!!!! (Not to be weird 😂😂) keep up the good work!!!!! 😆😆😆😆💖💖💖💖

Awwwww I decided to read this from the beginning as soon as it is newly updated, but I read it today because I have grown impatient and I dont have anything to read. But just to see the last chapter that this will dropped (It will be going to be a long long long cliff hanger) my interest in this manwha is slowly going up. I just got unlucky, I guess🤦😅 anyways! thanks for scanslating hope there are other scanslation group that will be able to pick this manwha up. 😄

Double-page supporter
This is otherwise good, but I really hate how blatantly stupidly idiotic the plot is at some points, turning the MC into a statue with zero brain activity just so the crappy plot the author has vomited out can progress...

Dex-chan lover
Has anyone picked this up yet? I thought someone had and they were working on it, but been nothing and so just want to see :O really hope so cause, even if it's still in the works, be nice to know more is coming again.

Users who are viewing this thread