The Tyrant's Whereabouts - Ch. 28

Were there spoilers on who might be endgame already? I can't remember if this was one of the series that I saw them on, but if there are, can someone spoil me please?

Calling it right now, Hecate is the third one. The third one wanted the MC steel heart that couldn't be deceived, which resulted in Hecate being unable to feel his own emotion in his childhood.

And being in proximity of the MC let him get a better handle of it.

Efu

@Tatsgato can't tell on who'd be the Canon endgame but I'm up to chapter 96 and I can tell you that
it's heavily heading towards Naser's ship

Spoilers on Hecate..
he isn't a part of Zien's harem in the past.

In the earlier chapters it's mentioned that Zien easily falls in love with any boy she meets, but she won't fall in love with the reincarnations of her past harems, no matter how handsome they are.

However Zien fell in love with Hecate when they first met as children, but Hecate rejected her, as did the other boys she fell in love with lmao.

I also read some spoilers that say Hecate was one of Zien's loyal Knight in the past, hence his loyalty towards her in this timeline.

If it doesn't work out with any of her past harems, I'm definitely on Hecate's ship lol 😆

Whether it's just friends or more than that, I still think Jeanne is better off with Hecate. All the other guys so far just don't come close. ^^;;

Users who are viewing this thread