The Unattainable Flower's Twisted Bloom - Vol. 9 Ch. 50 - Forevermore and Unblemished

Dex-chan lover
The breakup of "perverse" chapters and "normal" romance chapters is really done well; it keeps the theme consistent without spiraling too far either direction and alienating one demographic or the other. Perhaps it's odd to say, but apart from appealing solely to sweet romantic perverts, it exists enough on each side independently to be appealing to those with less interest in the other aspect. I try not to go on too long here, but it's very compelling for me that there's such a display of their innocence, despite the starkly contrasting episodes that could be described as anything but. It all flows so very seamlessly, and makes it enjoyable and rather skilled.

As ever, thank you for scanlating. Two chapters in two days, don't raise the bar too high, but it's very much appreciated.

jak

Contributor
This manga can be fairly wholesome for them to be into BDSM.

Dex-chan lover
Nice, it's back!
I really adore this manga. Sure, they're both weird SM degenerates, but they're also so clearly in love with each other, and the steamy side of their lives is so well represented, it really only enhances their dynamic. All around great read.

Supporter
ezgif-2-3ee22f27c9.gif

HA! you thought!

Supporter
The breakup of "perverse" chapters and "normal" romance chapters is really done well; it keeps the theme consistent without spiraling too far either direction and alienating one demographic or the other. Perhaps it's odd to say, but apart from appealing solely to sweet romantic perverts, it exists enough on each side independently to be appealing to those with less interest in the other aspect. I try not to go on too long here, but it's very compelling for me that there's such a display of their innocence, despite the starkly contrasting episodes that could be described as anything but. It all flows so very seamlessly, and makes it enjoyable and rather skilled.

As ever, thank you for scanlating. Two chapters in two days, don't raise the bar too high, but it's very much appreciated.
It's something very few titles trying to do two very different things at once pull off successfully and why, when one of the successes loses its way (inserting Sono Bisque Doll namecheck for no particular reason), readers pick up on it and won't let go until the balance of the Force is restored. Or something.

Dex-chan lover
It's something very few titles trying to do two very different things at once pull off successfully and why, when one of the successes loses its way (inserting Sono Bisque Doll namecheck for no particular reason), readers pick up on it and won't let go until the balance of the Force is restored. Or something.
I think its fair to say Fukuda is leaning heavily to one side for a while now, but, hopefully and realistically, that inertia will be used to slingshot back to at least equilibrium, if not a dramatic leap forward. Personally, I guess I assess the skill of the author involved, and all the possibilities before I decree they've gone off the rails. Neither of these are Gal Cleaning, so there's that.

I guess the great trap, and the challenge, is to build and advance each aspect concurrently, in what is really a short amount of "time". Giving appropriate gravity to certain situations unsurprisingly requires more "time" (chapters).

Here, we bounce back and forth fairly regularly, getting steady steps of "progress". Its nice, and doesn't strain the investment of either demographic. But at the same time, we don't get the earth-shattering leaps forward, as they'd probably come off abrupt and moderately unrealistic at this stage (think walking towards a chasm and jumping over it from 50 meters away, versus jumping over from the edge). The slow approach here doesn't bother me, as it does keep the themes quite intact.

Different approaches to similar concepts. I find both enjoyable, though I admit they can sometimes be tedious in process, seeming to imply one of the threads is lost, like Sono. Maybe its hope or faith in it being a detour, not a change of destination, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread