The Undead Lord of the Palace of Darkness - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
@syahriz
At lseast he knew to go for the head. Although, I somewhat doubt it is simply over with just that. The guy is a necromancer, so who says that this method necessarily kills him?

Man i want more of this manga i love it thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
He is a shitty necromancer if he dies from that, now is when you turn yourself into a lich 💀

My god. A protagonist actually smart enough to go straight for the head of a dangerous enemy!
I mean... it still might not work in this case, but at least he's being serious!

Aight i need a spoiler, did that slave dead after all of this? Or will she become some side character?

Dex-chan lover
@boyolaliku15 major spoiler I guess? did not read the source material but
iirc someone on the comments said the girl will die

Dex-chan lover
Nice, but he's a necromancer and probably not gonna die from just that

@Salfaro
I might be wrong but here is what i understand :
The MC died and someone sold his corps to Hack who gave/sold it to the necromancer who revived his corp as a fleshman
The fleshmen(lower undead) don't keep their memories but MC for some reason has his old memory/is self-aware
Ghouls can survive after the necromancer's death but not the fleshmen
The undeads under necro can never flee since the necro know where his undeads are at all time(more or less) if the MC want to be free the necro has to die, he was waiting the right time
The necromancer though the salve was laying since End(MC) is supposed to be a fleshman (also that's why the MC tried so hard to hide the fact he was a ghoul)

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
Damn, i can already hear the va saying "A-ri-ga-to", if this ever got animated
Dat smile tho

And i feel like, its to easy...

No way he's dead however I wonder how he's gonna get himself out of this situation

Group Leader
This is really really fun to read. Thanks for translating it to English. Can’t wait for the next chapter!

Aggregator gang
@Dennamen if you mean the white lines shredding the image, I'd bet that's an intentional choice by the author considering it only happens on the panel with the imagined worst case scenario

Users who are viewing this thread