The Undead Lord of the Palace of Darkness - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
@betony it was noted that normally undead could not go against their master as they had no personality or memories, he was turned undead with his memories something that necromancy was not built for since it was never done.

Aggregator gang
@Betony
It seems like a huge oversight for necromancy magic to come with built-in GPS, but no safeguard against mutiny (aside from a direct order).
Why would they need a safeguard when it's LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE for the undead to have thoughts of ill will against their master when they shouldn't have any in the first place.

To put this in perspective it's like playing Pokemon and your Pikachu suddenly turns around and starts beating your ass. That shouldn't even be possible in the first place lmao

Dex-chan lover
@betony actually it is quite possible and has been shown to happen a lot a big example is chrizard and most ghost Pokémon who when caught simply choose if they wanna stay in the ball and leave or just stick around since they can literally just phase out of it.

But by that concept the fact that the pikachu not being able to suddenly attack it’s owner is impossible is exactly why there is no counter measure of for some absurd reason it actually occurs.

Dex-chan lover
@bengon
Why are you capping on me when the chapter literally shows the opposite of what you stated?? Clearly there's more to necromancy than what the story has enlightened us to so far. It just seems silly to me, that whoever designed the spell had the foresight to include tracking capabilities, but couldn't imagine that some undead may acquire sentience before becoming "ghouls".

Also pokemon is a terrible analogy, they're very much capable of disobeying orders in-game. It's only the E rating that makes it so we don't get to see 10-year-olds get electrocuted or flamethrower-ed to the face (though that never stopped the anime).

Fed-Kun's army
I really love MC's expressions aaaaahhhh They're so...... "Lively" haha <3

lets go i would have never thought that I would be so goddamn happy that a grown ass japanese man would think that being really edgy and retarded wasn't the traits that a main character should have.

Muh ? Does that mean MC had shiton of blessing to the point it killed him or something ? Or was the cause of his pain different from the girl hummm

Users who are viewing this thread