The Undead Lord of the Palace of Darkness - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Pulled out the Horcux Harry Potter trick I see, only even more then Voldemort did. I'm grudgingly impressed 😅

Dex-chan lover
6bTpvqg.png

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
Damn, so the necromancer lived after all...
Im curious to see what End planed tho.

Supporter
This was a great chapter. MC takes an opportunity to attempt to free himself, although it looked like at first that he was about to let the girl die, who was seemingly 'in his way' to expose him. And even though he failed at murdering entirely his 'master', he's now able to do more stuff, and has more information on why he failed.

Dex-chan lover
@Cursed_death
@Ibra23

honestly, the only way I could see him pulling it off right now is if he gouged out his own ear drums (assuming the masters commands only work if he can hear them) and then wailed on him, destroying his ears everytime they healed until it is done.

Dex-chan lover
@Meridis that wouldn't work at this point since he was ordered to not take aggressive actions towards him.

He can't do anything directly now. He needs to have someone else (i.e. Chivalric Order) do the killing.

Dex-chan lover
@Aenir

yeah, I meant at the point where he was attacking him. Once he heard the order, he lost the option. End thinks pretty quickly on his feet but it would take some next-level guts to think to and actually do that in the 3 seconds he had to actually pull it off.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm definitely glad that the necromancer didn't die, that would have been way too early and anti-climactic.

Users who are viewing this thread