The Undead Lord of the Palace of Darkness - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
I didn’t expect to actually like the mc lol he’s extremely edgy but also really fun to watch

Fed-Kun's army
@Nago Pits of lava aren't that common near your average medieval countryside even if the main character had magic foresight powers. And I doubt the average villager will hold a letter for a month before sending it to the order because a random stranger told him to, even assuming he can somehow wander around town without supervision. Additionally, it's unlikely his cover would have lasted a month since he already slipped up multiple times during his awakened state. Lastly, I doubt the order is giving through sound seeing as some of the lesser undead don't even have eardrums. As such, it may be possible that the master can just magically transmit the order for him to return assuming he tries to run away (and it'll also 100% blow his cover).

Anyways, what he did was fairly logically assuming that BS powers like having 120 lives isn't a common ability. That said, it probably wouldn't have been better to wait until he saw how the necromancer dealt with danger before he acted but with the order coming, he didn't have the time.

Dex-chan lover
If it was too easy top kill a necromancer, you didn't killed the necromancer.

@Nago
that's also going through the assumption that you will not be ordered to follow The Lord when he is walking around. If you were ordered to follow him and the knights show up, you're dead because The Lord will no doubt ask you to fight as a distraction

Edit: barely saw the other comments lol

i like how the necromancer just explain part of his weakness, judging by that orb he prob has less than 100 lives left.

Double-page supporter
Color me impress, it's a first when the mc fails in the cliche winning plot armor scenario. Gets me more invested in the story.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't like it when they whisper something shocking but then we have no idea what they said. It feels like a cop-out from the author's part, like they weren't able to think of something sufficiently shocking, so they just pretended like it was.

@Varler As someone who has read to the point where I know what End said, I think not knowing what he said now adds a lot to the reveal a few chapters later.

Users who are viewing this thread