The Undead Lord of the Palace of Darkness - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Mc is the Player. Dang if he is not frail and sickly then died, he might already become an emperor and rules

Group Leader
So will mc and Seri be the ones in the leading role in the story after this?
I see them on the cover and I see the romance tag.
However authors aren't always so obvious xD

Oh damn End is badass, he did the Lord dirty XD

Even though It’s not exactly the same I feel like it has a similar feeling of a Romeo and Juliet plot where End and Senri are with opposite powers (Life and Death/ Light and Dark not completely sure) and on different teams but still fall for each other(An assumption because of the romance tag). But I predict one of the reasons why them might like each other is because of how similar their past is.

But apart from that I’m not really sure why Senri was bedridden...I mean I assume she has some type of holy power but even if she has a much larger amount than other people i still don’t see why she was bedridden and how she suddenly got better.

Finally back! Been waiting on this confrontation. Thanks for the update and cannot wait to see the next one 😃

Wasn't he ordered not to do anything which could have the posibility to harm his master just a few chapters ago?

@Adryan475 it's a little unclear here but in the LN translation, which is a bit rough around the edges, it's basically stated that she couldn't control her power and that was doing things like causing extreme pain and dangerous fevers. Think of it like those stories in the real world of people using too much muscle strength because of adrenalin and breaking their own bones. The body just couldn't handle that much power so it broke.

Also, while it hasn't been confirmed, Senri's symptoms bear a striking resemblance to End's. Except Senri's were less extreme. Could explain why End was able to retain his memories and personality.

Aggregator gang
@Fewer: Yes, but phrasing may be important. Also, I suspect it depends on his intent. If End could convince himself that whatever he's doing isn't violating that instruction, then perhaps he could still do it.

It's back! And I want the next chapter like, right now xD damn those mini cliffhangers! I want to know what End is up to!
Also, thanks for this chapter, really looking forward to the next! :)

The next few chapters are gonna be lit If ya'll cant wait, read the WN, but caution, the MTL is fucking horrendous

Users who are viewing this thread