The Undead Lord of the Palace of Darkness - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Contributor
"Undead Lord"
I wonder, if that is what necromancers of that world call necromancer turning themself undead... would fuckin suck for the mc... but it probably won't come to that~
Hopefully we at least find out, what that truly means, before the necromancer's dead~

Dex-chan lover
@OK_NINA umm.. buy the original? I suppose there aren't any official english translation and the japanese buying sites (even for ebooks) are very kinda unfriendly so all I can do is to wish you luck!
(I sometimes wonder if Japanese make these sites the way they are because of xenophobia of some sort)

Fed-Kun's army
@SpacyRicochet
It is incredibly easy to hide intent if you know what you're doing, for example he could hide his intent as just leading some random folks through a maze. The power of the necromancer doesn't really matter so long as we're following the letter of the spell.

Fed-Kun's army
oooooh we got love interest volume cover girl in this chapter, hopefully it gets alot more interesting

@MapleTreeWithAGun @SpacyRicochet @Kirinnn This 'plot hole' has since been explained in the novel. Spoilers for about 2 chapters ahead:
Basically, 'End' remembers his previous life, so he doesn't think of his name as End. Therefore, any commands the necromancer gives to 'End' are ones he doesn't have to follow. Check out page 13 of chapter 6. The necromancer says 'End, I permit you to move', but he doesn't move until the necromancer gives another order without including his name.

Double-page supporter
@Juggernaut601 Okay, now this actually does make sense.
None of the 'Hide the intent by still performing a very obvious betrayal' and a nice and decent copout. I like that 😁 Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread