The Undead Lord of the Palace of Darkness - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
Wonder if she’ll be made undead. A couple chapters ago End made a deal with her but whispered what he could do for her in return so we don’t know what it is.

Dex-chan lover
You tried your best
Now you can sleep forever
Good night

I don't know... for someone who is obviously a sort of paladin, she sure is naive and bad at making decisions.

Fed-Kun's army
There is nothing stopping her from being reborn as an undead. I can't imagine End hasn't been studying necromancy himself at this point, if only to better know how to counter his master.

There was nothing stopping them from knocking her out and tying her up. They could just leaved her in a room and keep going.

Apparently they have protocols for such cases, with slaves turning in monsters and PROBABLY with slaves go living bomb.

Dex-chan lover
I get it’s just a circumstance of risk and reward for the knights but i wish slave girl didn’t die... maybe she’ll get revived when End becomes a vampire. (Doubt it cause that would make this little exchange pointless if she get’s revived not even a day after)

Dex-chan lover
@G0D14 They don't know how strong she is. As one of the other knights was saying, a knight of demise was devoured after a slave they saved turned into a monster.
They're up against a necromancer and its minions, so its better to shoot from a distance than let her get close and suddenly rip them apart.

Contributor
Thanks for the update, please do not leave this manga behind, is nice. <3

Fed-Kun's army
@Murricath she's fairly new Knight, moreover, she grew up suffering and unable to move. She wants the best for others that suffered like her.

Users who are viewing this thread