The Undefeatable Swordsman - Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
If he doesn't does through with it, he won't be a man of his words.

Seem he is still to used to live alone without a care in the world, now he has a family with weak links, they could easily kill the father, mother or the youngest brother

what the hell is that old hag thinking? they already know that he is a family guy, he loves his family specially his daughter and she just threatened her? also i thought that they value heirarchy so why is that old hag talking to him like he's her son

Dex-chan lover
hopefully there'll be no cringy "please spare them father" line from jin jin in the next chapter, I'd like to see some blood.

I wonder who's still strong within that family. Seems almost as if the Palm Emperor is the only strong one left, being that his brother and father have both seemingly died.

I just re read this, and got me thinking, when the granpa fight the guy who saved the MC, the guy said that something happened between them around 20 years ago, that is around the same time when the mom ran away and got married, so maybe the guy was the one that the family wanted her to marry or he is a member of that family, and that's why the guy tried to fight the granpa in the first place.

Fed-Kun's army
Should have just let the man reminisce and act like family and not brought in all that clan face stuff.

@kamishiniyari Cringey? lol It's cringey to want to see him kill family even though things worked out.

@Hell_Satan Yup, that's why I only said ok. My own grandmother got married around that age.

I have a whole essay in my head about age and adulthood but this is not where I will put it. I'm not trying to stir up something.

Dex-chan lover
One thing I learned about having asian grandparents,
they are the sweetest people in the world... until someone steps out of line.
You never want to see an angry grandparent regardless of how old they are.

Are you Fooking idiots?
The got an air of importance on themselves for being an elder, and believe they can judge the daughter of one the 10 strongest people in the world, and still young for being over a century old.
People like that looking to loose their heads, quite literally.

Oops, shoulda just nodded and said "yes you're right" (from that one meme where the guy deflects arguments with that one phrase)

hahahhaha epicness hope he squashes that old man for the fool he is. hope he squashes the concubine as a "mistake" would be nice

Users who are viewing this thread