The Undefeatable Swordsman - Vol. 1 Ch. 50

I wonder if they know that grandpa is out of town rn, also our boy is so clever lmao he played them

Fed-Kun's army
The blood cloud emperor is one of the top experts in the world right? Does the MC and his family have any hope of beating them? I guess atleast it looks like the bloody cloud came alone, so maybe they can manage with numbers.

Dex-chan lover
Damn I was in the cage too then.
Still hot
-------------
The grandfather said "she" in chapter 25. Just went back to confirm.
Would still bang

Dex-chan lover
I am expecting a massive power boost in the coming chapters cuz this guy looks WAY stronger than MC, either that or grandpa makes a sudden appearance and beats this dudes(?) ass.
I'd prefer the massive power up tho if I'm being honest ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
i bet no fight, hes brought some task or some bullshit. if its a fight they get boned, no reasonable powerup makes him capable of fighting this dude

@Kronous @Thirtyfour A lot of Asian languages lack male or female distinctions for pronouns and a lot of nouns. Using she and empress in previous chapters was likely something on the translator's part rather than something on the character's. Languages don't cleanly translate 1:1 with each other, and you sometimes need to fill in information that isn't there in the source or strip out meaning that can't come across cleanly.

You are the title of this manga so no way you gonna not survive lol mr MC

Well the Blood Emperor is going to spare MC, cause (maybe) he have some grudge with one of the stupid main family member or that family leader concubine mess up w one of Blood Emperor stuff..

Users who are viewing this thread