The Undefeatable Swordsman - Vol. 1 Ch. 51

Double-page supporter
mSFXk2a.gif

i kinda feel like the story was mostly to make time and make him lower his guard, those kind of mind techniques are not strong enough to be used if the other side resist most of the time, or he wants to be killed, like he told him "i am a blood demon that killed his own master with this art" and now he is giving the mc the technique, though if it was either one of those it was poorly conveyed so most likely blood demon just told the story just because and the mc will make the blood art his own, i just hope that if he does integrate the blood art it will at least take time and some drama, if its gonna be like that at least be entertaining

Dex-chan lover
Am the only one who heard the stereotypical blonde haired ringlets villainess laugh there?

Well what MC learn is the sage technique, either its righteous or evil path it's not conflicting with his technique I think, so it will just works fine.. well the bloodlust that comes w it gonna make MC have some hard time

Double-page supporter
Why is it all these "tough guys" are always the ones to play the victim card the hardest

So basically from what I read so far.

Palm Emperor: so I have this grandson who got blessed by a diety like martial artist, how about we all teach him all of our martial arts.

The rest of the top 10 martial artists: you son of a b*tch I'm in!

Aggregator gang
@firefox1234
Cause those that survive the harshest of conditions are usually the ones who have suffered the most.
People put up the tough act because they might have a weakness that they don't wish to show others.

Users who are viewing this thread