The Undetectable Strongest Job: Rule Breaker - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
It makes series like this so frustrating, rapey mc doucheface will never get any real punishment even though he'll have clearly done this before and do it again......
But at least it's less frustrating than waiting the next chapter for more than an month
(By the way I am happy with the new chapter, but that don't kill my frustration)

Dex-chan lover
Man, working on this I realized, the author is really good at drawing guys with evil looking faces even if they're supposed to be good guys.
The author is not the one drawing them.
This is an adaptation of a LN ( which was adapted form a WN), not an original manga.

It makes series like this so frustrating, rapey mc doucheface will never get any real punishment even though he'll have clearly done this before and do it again......
A lot of novels seem to have adventurers mostly be social outcasts just a (small) step above outright bandits. Only getting away with things as long as they are more useful than problematic.

Dex-chan lover
Yeap. Sneaky McSneakface, Sneaking it.

(Smarter than I expected though, I reckoned he'd go all 'waagh, stab, stab, stab" on them, but he just went in and out with none the wiser.)

Dex-chan lover
Good.
Now kill Mr soon-to-be living the rest of his short-ass life in agonizing pain rapist over there.

Users who are viewing this thread