The Undying Engagement Seal of the Doomed Witch and the Young Master Who Leapt Through Time - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Episode 01

Dex-chan lover
Husbando lept through time to save his waifu.

Can't find a more dedicated husband than that.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my... my favorite theme... hubby svaing his waifu <3
but first thing first,,,

POLICE!!! HE'S HERE!!!

Wow, this started off dark for a shoujo that said "rom-com" on the first page. CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!

Dex-chan lover
so..
are they gonna encounter the younger (yet to be) husband in this timeline?

also, seems like it not his 1st time, or 2nd at that

What the fuck? This guy is not only a pedophile, but he fucking kept his WIFE'S SKULL FOR SEVERAL YEARS AFTER SHE DIED?????

I hope she kills him in an explosion and that's the catalyst for her survival.

Dex-chan lover
So, how many iterations has it been so far?

@saph Quick to call someone a pedophile just because they want to save someone earlier in time, are we? Go read something else.

@chizan 1. I'm calling someone a pedophile because they are violating the space of and displaying clear attraction towards a 13 year old.

Thanks for the recommendation by the way I plan on doing that

Contributor
@Chizan as the other person said, he displays clear attraction to mc's 13 year old self. there are more instances in the raws so the author is clearly trying to go down that route. there are comments niconico calling him a lolicon stalker pervert too lol

Dex-chan lover
@anifd Well, if it develops that way, I understand some of the criticism. But based only on the first chapter I think the criticism is unwarranted. Disclaimer, I don't personally have any issues if the story heads in that direction, I'm a lolicon myself. And if this is set up in a thematically medieval period, there might not necessarily be an issue to begin with with her being 13 years old, only with the consent side.

@Pocky8 The chapter implies there's a been a lot of them, has someone read the raws to give an answer?

@Chizan, yeah, I want to see the raws, too. Because Japanese doesn't have a plural form of nouns (in the classic sense), so they use different methods to convey plural. Or they just don't. And that's when you end up with an ambiguous meaning - which is another common thing in Japanese language.

So yeah, not sure.

ok i was going to go on an in-depth paragraph about why it would be better if he time-traveled back into his younger self but whatever. im just saying, i was a bit disappointed but not surprised.

Dex-chan lover
"I'm your husband from the future who leaped to the past to save you."
^say this to a girl and...
... she'll probably report you to the police.

Users who are viewing this thread