The Undying Engagement Seal of the Doomed Witch and the Young Master Who Leapt Through Time - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Episode 05

Sorry to disappoint you that the first comment is from someone that needs recommendations
Manga like this but the FML is brave and not some sort of wimp for example

Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony
May I Ask For One Final Thing
Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami

I want FML like the one from my examples

Fed-Kun's army
such a disappointment this manga turned out to be....another one bites the dust

@Cennekie and maybe check out these?

I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel
Villainess Level 99 ~I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord
Death Is the Only Ending for the Villainess
Happy Ending for the Time-Limited Villainess

i hope some of them catch your eye

I don’t understand why the comments here are so negative? I thought this chapter was very interesting.

I want spoilers. I really don’t understand what’s going on anymore and i can’t live like that. If someone has spoilers pls 🥺

@Cennekie (and anyone else interested in some good strong FML stories, here's my list of recommendations)
Rather than brave, most of these ones have strong, well-rounded FMLs overall that I recommend. You won't be disappointed. I hope at least one of them is new to you and enjoyable :)
~ is next to my personal favourites. Gotta show some bias hehehe

Long strip stories (the bulk of vilenesses):
~To be You for Just a Day / Your Throne (webtoon title) : has two central FMLs, one starts strong the other develops well over time. Keeps you on your toes, wont disappoint.
It Looks like I've Fallen into the World of a Reverse Harem Game : FML is cautious and resourceful, brave in her own right.
Cheating Men Must Die : This is a lot more lighthearted and comedic compared to the others but FML kicks ass literally every chapter. Author is great with originality each arc.
[Scream Queen : has a similar vibe to 'Cheating men must die', haven't read a lot of it but the FML is brave and head-strong. Adding it because I just remembered it lol] *edit
~Reminiscence Adonis : Pretty deep into the story rn, and not really a villainess story like the others but FML is uber strong, brave, and stunning.
~Death is the Only end for a Villainess : Someone already mentioned this as of now but I wanna promote their recommendation lol, FML won't let you down
The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass : From start to finish the FML is out for revenge. Well, a slice of romance too, but we're also here for the revenge!
Tamed a Tyrant and ran away : The long strip for this just started but the FML is strong and determined, high expectations for her and the story.
~The way to Protect the Female Lead's Older Brother : Also just started, kinda bloody but not noticeable because FML is a catch and plot is amazing, I was hooked fast.
The Golden Haired Wizard : Brave somewhat from stupidity lol, more comical but story can get really serious, the plot has picked up these recent chapters so I'd recommend it rn.
*these ones I haven't read in a while or don't want to emphasize but had strong/brave FMLs while I was reading them: Ebony, Remarried Empress. Other's Romance, The Villainess Lives Twice

Ones that are not Long strips:
~Raise wa Tanin ga Ii manga : FML is a yakuza daughter and she takes BS from absolutely no one, updates aren't very frequent but personally worth the wait for me. Highly Rec.
The 31st Concubine : FML is brave, strong-willed, and clever. Unlike others FMLs in this situation, she doesn't waver over stupid things nor is she unnecessarily indecisive.
Koi desu ga Koi Janai : Very different from the other stories, hasn't updated in a long long time and idk if it will so read at your own risk. FML is unconventionally brave, I appreciated it, so it's on the list.
*Not as many on this list besides what you've mentioned so I hope you don't mind all the long strips. These are all the stories I know of with brave/strong FMLs. Hope ya'll find something new to enjoy!

so the husband leapt through time, does his current existence in this past timeline erase his past self? where is his younger self? because i remember him telling the school who he really is so won't there be a risk of his younger self finding out about this or idk.. idek how to get out my question in a proper sentence ughh

Dex-chan lover
@imtaciturn

I figure there is reason why he keeps trying to keep her separate from the skull. Perhaps more than just memories get absorbed into one being,

Dex-chan lover
@someunregpunk
He said in this chapter that he wasn't sure what would happen if she was in contact with the skull for too long (as the 2 aren't supposed to exist in the same timeline, if timecop taught me anything, it's that the same matter cannot occupy the same space, while this is a mention from the movie, there's actually some logic to this in time travel theory), if i was to guess, my guess is this will likely cause a eventual merger of the 2's minds, and probably the same will happen to the ml as well to not make he situation a tragedy (the ml is essentially stealing his girlfriend from himself for example).

"For you will henceforth exist to serve me!"
Check, one-two, who the hell are you?

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@TyUni
"For you will henceforth exist to serve me!"
Check, one-two, who the hell are you?

*Looks at your Pokemon Avatar*

Looks kind of like you ._.

Just need to unroll the hair buns and take off the hat.

Users who are viewing this thread