The Unrivaled Reincarnated Sage of Another World ~The Strongest in Another World Through Game Knowledge~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - It was like a raid.

@AFresherPerspective he deserves it but he doesn't want any nobles attention because he has work to do.

I read some manga with mc that always delay their main objective just for some noble because if they refused it means they're being rude to noble. But it depends if mc main objective is important or not.

Dex-chan lover
@Guytsu Yeah you’re right, but I WANT something in return, especially if I save a bunch of big wigs that could benefit me if I become aquatinted with them

Dex-chan lover
@Eryuzo that’s true but I couldn’t care less who I’m being rude to, I do as I please and my goals always come first, be it a noble, king, or even a god.

of course its the work of shadowy organization... its so cliche i cant believe i didnt see that coming...

Dex-chan lover
@AFresherPerspective fantasy worlds with nobles and kings arent that simple. All it takes is one of them after you to fuck up your life. Not getting attention is the best way to stay alive, free and be able to pursue your goals.

Gotta love how the garden of despair clears up who they are by saying "haha! This is nothing for us, the garden of despair!"

Users who are viewing this thread