The Unrivaled Reincarnated Sage of Another World ~The Strongest in Another World Through Game Knowledge~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - It was like a raid.

@kimyona02 Are you talking about the bow being 'backwards' on page 16?

If so, this is actually normal in archery. You aren't meant to grip the bow tightly. So the bow will naturally rotate in your hand after releasing the arrow. It's a common technique (or just proper form) that reduces torque.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update,

Dex-chan lover
> Please Mina Maxia, please dont mention too much about repaying a debt.
If Im MC, i will starting to consider a date as payment....

> The last page was shown Sherein there.
Hurry up and read the latest chapter of Tonou Kanri, as Sherein is explosively charming over there....

Fed-Kun's army
Pls, not the "i dont want to stand too much" trope.
This fella was just now dancing naked in front of them and now he is acting shy

what a stupid dragon, should attack them from below (under the ship)

Dex-chan lover
@ShionSinX you’re absolutely right, however if they do go after me, I’ll simply tell them to leave me be and that I have no interest in their concerns

If they fail to listen I’ll simply kill them, and everyone else that doesn’t listen

Is this way of thinking illogical and stupid? Absolutely, but I don’t really care

Dex-chan lover
wait what? lose the mast, lose all the stones and the ship will sink?! what absurd stupidity is this nonsense? do this world not have buoyancy or something? or perhaps the ship is hilariously overloaded, to the point that it will sink like a rock without magical aid?

Dex-chan lover
@Gladiator02
And yet Dogi always does...
Though Adol did properly land in 1, 3 and 7. I think 4 too, but it’s been redone so many times...

This chapter gets an attaboy for the dwarf archer.

Our MC would also kick ass in a Soulsborne world with his parry/deflect/counter. Just need him to roll...

Dex-chan lover
@theldras all the magic stones were concentrated at the mast and if they lose the mast, the mast would fall down and cause massive damage to the ship and sink it

ROYAL GUARD.
royal-guard-dante-43582711-540-400.gif

Supporter
It's just a minor set back for us! And who are we, boys?! The "Bad Guys"!

Just saying it so we all remember the name of our bad guy team! In case we forgot, during the excitement of the bad guy team attack!

Users who are viewing this thread