The Unsuccessful yet Academically Unparalleled Sage ~A Cheating S-Rank Sorcerer's Post-Rebirth Adventurer Log~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.3

Thanks for the chapter!
On page 4 when MC says "Is something like that all that is required?" makes it sound like the brother skipped some steps or should've done more for the spell. Shouldn't it be "Is something like all that required?" meaning there are a lot of unnecessary steps added, especially as he cast a more powerful version with just a swing of his arm minus the chant and excessive motions? Poor Fraser, all his supreme effort and work to cast the spell being outdone by a 4 year old who was barely trying.
This reminds of the summary of another manga where a great wizard had taught the MC lots of things, but realized forgot to teach him the "common sense" of the world.

Hmmm wouldn’t the Mc still be pretty powerful in the past, after all he’s one of the 4 Emperors so why are people complaining he’s op here in the present also?

Fed-Kun's army
Once again this bs where the mc has his past memories, and even is his composed adult self, until he acts like some dumb kid in some moments.. Sigh..

I think Merlin and the other orphans caused this. It is possible that a mass murdering of sages and magician occur within 400 years ago, thus the knowledge of magic has mostly wiped away.

MC's death just after the compatibality test may causes Merlin to plunge into despair and started the magic genocide. She's a demon lord's daughter afterall.

Well, thats my take before proceeding to read further. I actually like this story of where its going.

Dex-chan lover
something's wrong after 400years? chanting a spell?

wait a minute .. i think i saw a plot like this where humans are chanting spells and MC(reincarnatred as well) is just woosh woosh this is how you do it

and demons are the ones orchestrating this so that humans would be weak

Users who are viewing this thread