The Unsuccessful yet Academically Unparalleled Sage ~A Cheating S-Rank Sorcerer's Post-Rebirth Adventurer Log~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.3

And... Dropped. Fuck reading this shit. It's already been 4 months and nothing is happening and they just cut in places like these. Honestly, I'm out. I am trash and I read the trashiest content out there, but this one has topped it off. Also, I came.

Man those cliffhangers just make the history worse. That's not even a half chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
They shouldn't cut the chapters into pieces 🤦. They should complete them then release bimonthly. Cuz this is getting old. I love the art and story anyway so I'll just hold on.

Dex-chan lover
@Meskie Yeah this is getting really annoying, reminds me of dragon ball z and how it took like half a year for freeza to lose.

Murder his ass, also I'm missing out but is he ever gonna meet the elf chick that was close to him in his previous life?

Dex-chan lover
@BalrogDeMorgoth
Why not? Head of the family dies then the next living heir becomes the head, so without dad and douche brother, his nice brother becomes the head.

Fact. If this face expression was permanent, he would be a much better designed character.

fFQLetH_d.jpg

Dex-chan lover
That is such an anti-climatic ending, but I think it would be much better when the sky suddenly darkening and there's lighting as he take a stance raging, that would be awesome.

Dex-chan lover
People are talking about the chapter cuts, but I'm wondering...these chapters are less than 10 pages, and there are no 'end cards' on them. Are these the cuts that the actual serialization is doing or is Kirie cake cutting them?

@WillLi
It's not the scanlator, it's a publishers trend. I believed scanlators already explained that.

Users who are viewing this thread