The Unsuccessful yet Academically Unparalleled Sage ~A Cheating S-Rank Sorcerer's Post-Rebirth Adventurer Log~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.3

Double-page supporter
Why do I feel like the MC will only get stomped until he finally uses magic? LMAO

Dex-chan lover
@zStella starting the next chapter, can you release it when all the part is translated and make it one chapter?

Like this people will complain less.

Aggregator gang
On the final page it seems like the opponent able to react to MC attack.
I guess he's gonna get rekt and ended up using magic and proof he is able to use magic.
BTW his mom is so hot why is she treated like shit.... I mean just by magic alone is stupid though.
I'd take that milf all day. 😏

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure that the father actually raped his mom and then made that story reversed to save his reputation. What a couple of shits.

Double-page supporter
It didn't even seem like he had a family in chapter 1, guess he should have been teaching his descendants some virtues instead of nothing but magic

Double-page supporter
His face looks like it would fit into Grappler Baki easily. 🤣
Speck.png

B7.png

Aggregator gang
I don't normally suggest murdering characters just because they're massive assholes, but let's face it, nothing short of death is going to get someone like this to back off. Even if you beat the crap out of them thoroughly and repeatedly, all they'd do is pretend to back down and then do everything they can to stab you in the back.
The only other option would be to flee the country and good luck doing that and taking your mom and anyone else you care about with you. Plus these guys seems like they have the kind of pull to send all kinds of assassins after you.

I don't know who I want to harm most, that bald-asshole or the person who thought it was a good idea to cut up a chapter into part.
ending that on cliffhanger is grinding my gear at full throttle ffs...

Aggregator gang
Why does he want to hide his reincarnation, by the way?
If I were him, I would just show some rank 8 or 9 magic, and present myself as the ancestor's reincarnation. And as such, banish those fucking morons from the family. They're a complete disgrace to his name.

Honestly, if he doesn't kill the guy I'll probably drop it.
The reason is that when he leaves his mom, and the guy is still alive, she will be in danger for the rest of her life.

I also am annoyed how this supposedly 3rd time reincarnated is not acting like his age at all, not even in his inner thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread