The Unsuccessful yet Academically Unparalleled Sage ~A Cheating S-Rank Sorcerer's Post-Rebirth Adventurer Log~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.3

Double-page supporter
Wow these guys are fucks.

Glad to see they're about to get their asses handed to them (hopefully).

MooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Dex-chan lover
i can't wait for him to stop or get held back by something

Dex-chan lover
This is way too short,
didn't get to see the fight.
I WANT A BEATDOWN.

Fed-Kun's army
They're going way overboard with the chapter breaks. Maybe they should give it to another group to translate if they're overloaded.

Wth...
guess I'll wait for full chapters from now on, as this is just beyond annoying.

Dex-chan lover
@Koshin yeah.. unfortunately, this isn't the scanlators who are doing this. This is the actual publishers of this manga doing it. It's an online publication, if I recall correctly, so they release the chapter in parts. No idea why though, since this seems to just create annoyance rather than anticipation.

@koshin its not the translators that are breaking it up, this is how the actual publisher breaks it up, allows them to put it out weekly when its basically a monthly manga

Dex-chan lover
they all deserve to die but MC being MC he'll hold back and only give him a bit of a beating and nothing more

Double-page supporter
@bears It is pretty interesting how his mom is - at least to the readers - a busty beauty, but to them she's The Load.

Dex-chan lover
we will all find out if this series is SUPER fucking trash if he doesnt kill the dudes next chapter and let them live instead

Contributor
Oh no the family of the MC turns out to be a massive set of turds I wonder what the MC will ever do

At this point, it just feels tiring at this point. Like, even though it technically isn’t an isekai, it still hits almost all of the flags for one.

Double-page supporter
Just decapitate both of them and take control of the family?
Like, did his brain just regress to that of a teenager or what?

Users who are viewing this thread