Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Magic Tools

As a light novel reader, I can tell you that there was no mention at all of her having fangs, though I still wondered if she was some sort of vampire for some reason. Funny how such a plot point was revealed so easily in manga form as early as chapter 26.

Dex-chan lover
@HiraOmnibus Probably meant to be a treasury guard, which, they wouldn't be turned off against any legitimate thief that got there.

Like sure anyone that could bust into this vault would be pretty talented regardless, but.

Dex-chan lover
So many cringy power/move names in this chapter...

Also, you'd expect a golem made out of a literal hill of magic tools to have an impenetrable line of defense... There should have been at least a few dozen defensive magic tools among the tens of thousands of magic tools that constituted the magic tool golem.

@lionfromnorth I think this is supposed to just be a treasury of all the magic tools they didn't have a use for, so maybe most of the the defensive types are in use on the estate.

Regardless this chapter wasn't particularly compelling. I guess it was to show that our MC isn't OP in all situations, although the fact he came out uninjured is OP in itself.

@RenToyonde the WN does say she is one? A pretty powerful one.
he evolves into a lower vampire because of the blood 🩸 she is keeping in her treasury, I don’t remember if it’s hers, I read this a long time ago. But basically she becomes something similar to a master to him later in the series

Damn her mouth is beautiful, I wouldn’t mind being bitten.

Seems like a really bad idea to store a hostile magic tool golem, that can assimilate other magic tools, in a giant treasure room of magic tools.
But what do I know.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't that pile the "we didn't have time to properly organize them" pile? Then it would make sense that it wouldn't have too much defensive tools in it if they only took out the most useful ones and left all else for another time.
Or it was all left there for purpose of defending/testing people entering the vault.

Hlz

@BananowyJE Dont ask.. You wont propably get an answer which would satisfy a reasonable question.
A filler fight which serves purpose to show protagonist cant actually defeat everything. Just needs a pair of golems which can create a bullet hell, debuff you and toss anything between kitchen sink and disintegration laser at you as long as it fits description of some item which its made of.

Users who are viewing this thread