The Unwanted Undead Adventurer - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - Her Hopes

@dextersTomato look out for the .5 episodes since at least two of them are flashbacks to when Rentt was still human from Lorraine's POV. She definitely has a crush on him.

Is the holy maiden Rentt's childhood friend from the flashback a few chapters ago, also mentioned in this episode? I think the hair color and hair shape are similar enough that they might be.

Needs proofreading. It's rather difficult to read in it's current state.

Thanks for update!

Aaaaand we got ourselves a self-righteous self proclaimed 'Holy Daughter' and religion, she can just go die in the dungeon while eaten by the dragon, see how she would react when she become dragon poop-skeleton.

@Neltharn Welcome to the Celestial Realm

Dex-chan lover
@gagegageha That reaction to her even just existing feels like a bit much. In the grand scheme of things, she's probably just here to get accidentally wooed by the MC, to the frustration of our lovely researcher for now and in the long run likely even to her own frustration, 'cause she's just not gonna be that important to him at all, getting introduced this late is at best becoming "forgettable harem member #x."

Her manner of speech about the things she has to do in the area also makes it fairly apparent she's probably not a self-proclaimed anything, she seemed like she's doing stuff she doesn't even care about because she has influential bosses that could make her miserable. I can imagine what getting on the wrong side of the higher ups in the church would be like in a world at this general stage of development, so it makes sense to not rock the boat too much. If they want her to act like some saint in front of the general public, I'd probably do it too just to keep them off my ass.

Fed-Kun's army
This was better in the novel, they didn't put the funny part of Lorrayne breaking the door knocker and the saintess is different in her introduction.
in the novel she show some disagreements with the precepts of the church she is a priestess and the dude by her side is a church assassin in the case that she try to run away or say some blasphemy in public

People thinking this is a harem this far into the story are delusional. I’ve read the novels and he only has one love interest.

Dex-chan lover
What in all the damn shitfuck is "Evil Intention Accumulating Syndrome"?
It makes it sound like the nun is mutating into Dick Dastardly.

And seriously, his name is not "Rentt" just because he is paying the woman with his body to stay at her home.

Why'd the chapters done by the other translation team have to run out? These ones are really jarring.
Well whatever, there aren't any more now anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
Its difficult constantly having to read the word Adventureress since Adventurer alone is a neutral term.

@The5thSeraph I could understand if you read this manga over the course of two years, but by your comments, it seems you read it in one sitting (as did I). The Rentt vs Lento thing is easy to understand if you had half a brain and it is the same with Evil Intention AKA miasma which was mentioned earlier. So instead of shitting on a perfectly acceptable translation because of your inability to read, please think harder next time.

Dex-chan lover
@ragtime
Depends what you mean by "one sitting". I only read one manga at a time, but it isn't like I just sit here and keep reading without taking breaks until I'm done. Sometimes I don't even visit the site for days, but I still pick up exactly where I left off. My browser does me the courtesy of saving my tabs when I close.
I couldn't understand reading anything over the course of two years though. My memory skips out on details if it has been more than a few days since I read something, and after a year or so pretty much everything is forgotten. I mean who would even do that? If I go back to a manga I've read before, I start from the beginning again. Pretty much have to. Frankly the notion of chasing after new releases on multiple series simultaneously as some nutters do just strikes me as complete insanity.
The whole "evil intention" / "miasma" thing, I only remembered that it had changed, but couldn't recall what it had been called before. I could remember I hadn't found it quite so ridiculous before.

Anyway, it isn't a perfectly acceptable translation. I wouldn't have even kicked up a fuss if it was. It NOT being so is kinda the main point.
C'mon, get with the program.

first time she went yandere...
would realy interest me if thats a result of having her blood sucked, him being a interesting test subject or her love....

because the obsession thats the fuel for a yanderes behaviour could stem from any of the three

Well this manga just took the biggest fucking nosedive. rip.

imagine spending months drawing 2 people talk about parental love. what a stupid thing this manga has become.

Dex-chan lover
Exactly as he turned into a vampire, the holy church has set their foot in the vicinity.

Users who are viewing this thread