The Useless Brother Is Now the Strongest - The Mighty Brave Is Reincarnated and Nonchalantly Rules over the Academy

The manga is a disappoinment, it becoming very gay for no reason, author completely throw away all the heroine for no reason, not one tiny bit of romance in it.

Dex-chan lover
The story doesn't really get good until chapter 7. Up until it is the typical, shlocky reincarnation stuff, so i suggest reading chapter 1 then jump straight to chapter 7, trust me the only thing you'd miss out on is power fantasy bs

As of ch 20 ive dropped it. Main girl suddenly loves mc lil bro. Its the only girl the MC explicitly said he liked and constantly showed intrest in. Whole things played up as a joke a bit still happening in ch 21. N the mc acting as if they been platonic this whole time and being very side character esk. I like the dynamic of the bros and shifts in story but but any romance is dead. Light ntr even is enuff to drop for me (too much trauma from all these mangas) Gg. I hope i come back 1 day dead wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread