The Villainess and Miss Demon Lord

Joined
Feb 4, 2025
Messages
5
dropped at chapter 89, 4/10
cant be bothered to read the epilogue. (edit: i skimmed through it, it was cute)

really went downhill...

1 the romance just really superficial and soulless
2 after a while the inventions and science tools just made it impossible to suspend my disbelief
3 the dialogue is really bad, idk if its caused by the translation but idc. the dialogue in the official tapas translation is actually horrendous
4 action/combat is really low quality aswell

basically no redeeming qualities after the initial interesting beginning
 
Last edited:
Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2025
Messages
130
Honestly happy I read this, not a huge isekai fan the genre is unavoidable, but from the little I’ve read this seemed to at least make the two worlds thing feel unique. Some of the storyline could have been fleshed out better, like Madeline and her backstory. All the souls and reincarnations felt a bit Locked Tomb by end, haha.

The SoL Yuri escapism at the end was the perfect.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Nov 27, 2025
Messages
26
Honestly happy I read this, not a huge isekai fan the genre is unavoidable, but from the little I’ve read this seemed to at least make the two worlds thing feel unique. Some of the storyline could have been fleshed out better, like Madeline and her backstory. All the souls and reincarnations felt a bit Locked Tomb by end, haha.
Okay helpful, but is there an Ianthe who appears at the end and presses the button that says BAD? Do I have a problematic queen to stan?? Are there any dogs at the birthday party?!?
 
Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2025
Messages
130
Okay helpful, but is there an Ianthe who appears at the end and presses the button that says BAD? Do I have a problematic queen to stan?? Are there any dogs at the birthday party?!?
Definitely not as deep lol (or dark!)
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Nov 27, 2025
Messages
26
Definitely not as deep lol (or dark!)

That one character is more Cytherea than Ianthe, I'd prefer the extras to have fewer Kevins and more Honestys and Noodles, but the series had significantly fewer mayonnaise uncles so win. Could use more soup, but all in all a very cute and fun read
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top