"The Villainess" and the Woman Who Would Do Anything for the Sake of Love - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Nothing says struggling for hundreds of loops to ensure an outcome that never comes like Qualia the Purple and insanity

This is good! Even if it was not yuri, I would read. And BTW, maybe I would lock a person even sooner if I knew he/she would die to unknown causes, even if I'm not in love with them. And I'm no psycho, I'm more like the overcautious hero from that one anime. We've just got to be 100% sure that nothing bad happens, am I right? (...)

Might as well bring all the antidotes to all kinds of poisons, dress her in a medieval armour, put a gas mask, and lock her movements just so she doesn't kill herself like It's seems to be happening in all timelines. It looks like the world is against her living, just like in STEINS GATE, but I might be wrong and the heroine (not the MC) is most likely the bich behind everything (tho' it's too obvious to be truth).

Fed-Kun's army
This looks really interesting, and I love how the main character looks unusually butch for a female character design. I really like it.

Fed-Kun's army
At first I thought this was just another cookie cutter story but then I read more and was hooked

Dex-chan lover
Poor, cute, do anything for love vs Duke's daughter......I love how she wears pants and has that hot hairstyle.
How the heck was she not the Heroine?

Edit-> After reading this... WHO WAS THE FUCKING DEAD MAN!!!
The bastards that did it must be STRANGLED with their innards!
Honestly, I would be by her side constantly on the day of her death; I would force her to sleep on the same bed as me and lock all entries.
Those arrows were fire by multiple people, I wonder if she got a look at who it was?
Understandable how she progressed into being a Yandere.

This was damn good and sad.
Edit->So the arthur/artist will continue to draw in Feb, I wonder how long until it comes out?

Dex-chan lover
Thank goodness this isn't a one shot I can't go through anything like Sadistic Beauty or On a Leash ever again. 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Thanks for translating!👌

Supporter
turned from semi-generic otome-isekai into isekai Stein's Gate, into yandere yuri, all in one chapter. holy shit man

Double-page supporter
I thought this was going to be like I Favor the Villaines but it turned 180. But it was interestingly good, I love it!

Dex-chan lover
If this goes on for longer than 1 more chapter ill be damned

Users who are viewing this thread