"The Villainess" and the Woman Who Would Do Anything for the Sake of Love - Ch. 1

Group Leader
@arisendresden @Zl33PY its self published on pixiv, the author said she'd release the second part some time February. Then a tl (I'll gladly do it if someone forgets lol) gotta translate etc

Dex-chan lover
This is interesting. But the otome game is pretty weird, mixing comedy (the villainess using a giant scissor to kill the protagonist) and tragedy 😅

Dex-chan lover
Oh-oh,
Maybe the universe of the game required the lady died without chance resting the only method to keep her locked

Fed-Kun's army
At first this manga reminded me of the I Favour the Villainess. But by the end, it reminds me more of
Lamia Orphe Is Dead
Interested on how it will go.

Dex-chan lover
I mean.. Hundreds of loops she said.. She had to break a little sometime.. Love this so far, thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter and hard work this was wow, it was just her second time around and she was aready to off a guy who just acted in self defense in his route.... So the villainess is a tsundere, but who did she piss off or was trying to do that would warrant that many arrows being shot at her. Also why is it I have a feelings it going to turn out that she's just been committing suicide all these times because she's aware of her ultimate fate and was just trying to avoid her bad end... either that or its going to be a bit like Suicide Parabellum and Chica Suave's somehow the one that keeps killing her.

Dex-chan lover
Good story, but as said in other comments, I really don’t like the character design for the protagonist, and it becomes worse when the whole story is set in a medieval-like otome game.

Omg Butch/femme lesbians GOOOOOOOO!!! So cool to see a butch in these things. I want the author to Keep the haircut too, I love how the butch looks 💓💓💓💓💓💓also the femme is so beautiful too and has been made so sympathetic

Users who are viewing this thread