"The Villainess" and the Woman Who Would Do Anything for the Sake of Love

Double-page supporter
If anyone wondering, the author said to be continued in middle of February

These are the 101's of time looping that Homura has taught us in puella magica; stay in the loop too long and become yandere

YES WE GET BUTCH X FEMME LESBIANS FINALLY

Ppl who are gripping that MC looks too masc in the chapter 1 comments don't understand that I rarely if ever see non femmexfemme storylines so take those dated beauty standards and shove off

Women come in all types and interests so let us live

oooooooooooooo from the first chapter alone it looks so good im super excited for what's to come next

Group Leader
Otome isekai. Lesbians. Masc rep. Wlw/yuri storyline with some actual meat, some conflict, some fucked up problematics that are not contingent on homophobia.
7Awd.gif

Dex-chan lover
The character design for MC is.....eh? I mean she doesn't look bad, but considering her social status and time period (Weirdly resemblence the middle-age era) she doesn't fit in, like, at all. If you're gonna say that 'oh we don't have any record of butch-femme relationship in the Middle Age' bullshit. Let just say this
Butch-femme relationship, fuck it any type of homosexualism are forbidden by the Church in the Middle Age and you could be excomunicated if you were caught doing it. So if you gonna have those kind of relationship then keep it secret, or at the very least, not as open as this. (like femme-femme, that's easier to hide the relationship. or you could be a Priest, that's works too)

I know the masculine design of MC isn't gonna change, and that's fine, but it just look weird.

hELLO THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD FIRST CHAPTER DAMN OKAY

pls tho the ending,,,,, im ?!!!?!! im sorry mc but NO DONT DO THAT PLS IK U WANNA SAVE HER BUT DAMN

DAMN, THIS IS REALLY GREAT AND IT'S ONLY THE FIRST CHAPTER??????
How glad am I to woke up this morning and found this.

I hope the author will publish more of this and not ending it quickly

Edit: just went to author's pixiv and they said the second part will come out in February (maybe)

Users who are viewing this thread