The Villainess Became a Commoner - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Well, thankfully the novel is still being released. Anyway, thanks for finishing this series!

Dex-chan lover
Well, thankfully the novel is still being released. Anyway, thanks for finishing this series!
Those "appetizers" mangas always left me a bit disappointed, sometimes too much to read the rest of the story in the LN. I dunno if that really works out for the author.

Dex-chan lover
This got me reading the novel, and honestly it was pretty good. I love it when these "reincarnation into the same world" novel make connection to their previous life.

I love how the mom immediately recognize him/her, because you know, she raised him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This got me reading the novel, and honestly it was pretty good. I love it when these "reincarnation into the same world" novel make connection to their previous life.

I love how the mom immediately recognize him/her, because you know, she raised him.
Can I ask which chapter the manga ended on the LN?

Dex-chan lover
Wait so the real Kotone is dead fr and a man's now living inside her body? That's dark.

Dex-chan lover
Can I ask which chapter the manga ended on the LN?
The novel chapter title is straightforward so it should have "beach" or "swimsuit" in the title, though a lot got skipped. Most of it aren't that important and (imo) interesting. But there is one scene that's really really important. Introduction of close friends who knew his previous life.

Dex-chan lover
so it is cut rather short and tbh not much happend at all? only a tiny bit of drama

Dex-chan lover
Wait so the real Kotone is dead fr and a man's now living inside her body? That's dark.
This is some later spoiler, not even TLed yet. But not really that dark(?).
She isn't dead.
more like she is sleeping
due to things happened that related to the OG male kotone.

Dex-chan lover
The manga is very abridged-- the WN is much more interesting. In the WN, Kotone's character comes through a lot more clearly, and she's pretty interesting. And the people around her are characters as well. It feels like you're at a drinking party with people telling stories and getting a little wild.

Web Novel is being translated: https://re-library.com/translations/the-villainess-becomes-a-commoner/

Definitely one of my favorite stories, I keep trying to figure out what the author is going to do next -- and (usually) failing. One new translated chapter per week. Currently on ch 88 of 215 (main story).

Dex-chan lover
Yeah figures that this wouldnt go on for much longer but wow thats a shit ending
No central conflict, No arc and no clossure
This was like 11 chapters of filler

Users who are viewing this thread