The Villainess, Cecilia Sylvie, Doesn't Want to Die so She Decided to Crossdress - Ch. 1.1 - Chap 1.1 (Full)

Fed-Kun's army
OMG, interesting!! so mc told her brother about past life!
does that mean our ML is the step bro? or is it the prince again?

and the wild heroine...appears,,,

I still haven't found out who the ML is suppose to be hahaha >__< they're all so cute as kids.

Ooh so she told him about her past life and that this was a game. I feel like the female protag is also a reincanator, and I smell dramaaa

Dex-chan lover
Huh, he knows. Maybe crossdressing was the right move after all, if the protag is also a reincarnator. At least, given the track record of most "protags" in the genre....

Isn't this sniping ?
Endless journey has so many manga's to translate, but still rarely update? Why bother to get a new project ?

Oh~ I hoped that the heroine would fall for Cecilia our MC (that her name right?) That would have been hilariously good but it's look like she's aiming for the brother, well it's still interesting😍
Thank you for the translation😍

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like the "Heroine" is also a reincarnator... It would be funny is she actually thought our MC is a hidden chara or nicely designed "mobs" and then falls for her/aim her too XD

@Trash-Chan
Probably..? But looking at the timeframe between the two groups' release, it's most likely an accident.. but i hope there's no drama.. :')

@Trash-Chan
is it really tho when EJ did more (sfx, cover pages wise)? EJ uploaded the full chap, unlike the other version (which only has 9/26 of the content) if you haven't checked. Also, why would the other team only upload 1/3 of the chap if it's not for the sake of calling dibs on the series? I think that's kinda cheating imho. If you say they could, don't be mad when teams start to release a couple of pages just to 'claim' it.

Ooh this is interesting~ Thanks for the translation!
Honestly I was ready to not expect much but this looks promising hehe can't wait for more

HAHHAHA seeing her run away from the mob of fangirls = bookmarked.

I just hope the Heroine isn't the typical, entitled, I'm-the-Heroine-so-everyone-MUST-love-me character 😗

@Begoneclowns
I'm just worried that the releases will be super slow, EJ has a lot of manga and the most of them have slow updates. I don't hope this will turn out like the others

@Trash-Chan based on what I see, it seems they're doing the volume version so that's why it takes longer bc they don't do those free smaller chaps online (except for their newer series). You can also ask them the status of any series on their discord. They're pretty responsive!

Fed-Kun's army
Typically, when the heroine is also reincarnated, it usually means the story is setting them up as the actual villain. This was an interesting reversal the first few times I've read it, but it's becoming really played out; hopefully that isn't actually the case here..

Users who are viewing this thread