The Villainess, Cecilia Sylvie, Doesn't Want to Die so She Decided to Crossdress - Ch. 1.1 - Chap 1.1 (Full)

Dex-chan lover
The protag could have been a wonderful short haired waifu, sadly today I've encountered my worst enemy: " The Magic Wig".

Power Uploader
The "heroine" is going to be a reincarnator too, isn't it?

And she's going for the harem route, of course. Which she will spectacularly fail because of the MC.

Been there, read that.

Group Leader
She is quite the handsome man, I must say. Looking forward to future chapters!

@blackbunii @HDNeptune
Hey EJ, what happened to not sniping and not discouraging smaller groups from picking up the series?

Ha0oVeQ.png

Didn't you have better things to do than working on series that somebody else picked up before you?

zhpfdtQ.png

If you looked hypocritical before - now there're simply no doubts left.

Thanks for the chapter! This seem kinda unusual and the girl looks really good as a boy.

@labanina How is this a snipe when both groups published only hours after each other? And the first group didn't even published the full first chapter? smh. You should really think before calling everything a snipe. It's because readers like you that most of us loses the opportunity of reading more chapter of our favorites.

Group Leader
@labanina

Hi,

We've had issues and made some mistakes in the past about announcing series we were going to work on, so we wait until we've finished and released it.

This series just dropped today and all groups had the same amount of time to work on it from when the raws were available.

Posting partially doesn't really count as "being sniped" when the whole chapter was available and we all had the same time frame to work around.

We've been coordinating and planning this with our team for weeks which helped push for a fast full chapter release.

The other groups were also free to post their versions as well.

Also, to clarify those previous message, I'll admit I was frustrated while I wrote those messages because I didn't know what was going on, especially because when I tried to contact the other party to try to solve the problem, I was unable to DM them or find a way to contact them. I did not want to discourage them, but after failing to make contact, we even dropped the series to avoid further conflict.

I hope that this clears up any misunderstandings.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no. I smell double reincarnation, and that means the heroine has blackmail on Cecilia.

Group Leader
ofc it’s another evil heroine 🗿🗿loving the author’s originality 🥰🥰😍

The artstyle kinda reminds me of Ouran, giving me 2000s shoujo manga vibes, very cute and nostalgic, the current era of shoujo manga artstyle is fancier and has "cleaner" lines.

The heroine kinda seems to be also a reincarnated character... Hopefully she's not a bitchy character...

@labanina what snipe? I didn’t know posting a full chap while the other team only had 9/26 is considered a snipe. They literally tried to pull the same shit as JB on Solo leveling which is annoying. If you’re gonna come at someone, use better excuses.

by the way, the heroine is not evil

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread