The Villainess, Cecilia Sylvie, Doesn't Want to Die so She Decided to Crossdress - Ch. 2.2

@Midydoof AHHHHHHHH HAKUTAKU ICON!!! I LOVE IT! (*◝ ◡ ◜*) and ah, these types of people always lurk around. Thank you for reading! (which is probably what these comments should be about? haha)

Hi @pishposh05 I’m really sorry you feel this way. I hope that my response can help shed a little light on all this.

Back when this series started, which is super recently, both groups started to translate this series. It was hard work for both of us groups, while I was not personally working on this series, I stood from the sidelines cheering people on as they had a late night scanalating it and even as I went to sleep they were still working on it. That first release Endless Journey released the full chapter first. The time between the releases wasn’t great either, you can see that it was on the same day still. The team working on this in Endless Journey really wanted to continue working on this and since they released the full chapter first they decided to continue to do so. We understand that the other scans group are also in a similar situation. That is why we are not asking them to stop producing their version. We want to amicably keep releasing our version.

I hope you understand that our team is made up of several different people. We are not the same people for every project, you can even see that in our credit page, although that’s not necessarily everyone. The people who work on this project may not be the same people who work on a slowly updating project. You seem a bit fustrated and specifically raws in “that” but I don’t know which series you are talking about. I know that Endless Journey doesn’t think that this is a “game” nor are we neglecting other work in favor of this.

I personally do not know the opinions of every staff who works on the series, but isn’t it okay if they want to work on it? Why should they have to join another team to work on this series if the team they are already part of is already doing it. To flip the question back to you, why shouldn’t the other scans team just join us to produce this series? Of course, I think that isn’t really an appropriate thing to ask of each side. Acting as if a staff member is villainous just because they want to work on their group’s scan instead of joining another team seems a bit disingenuous.

Furthermore, I’d like you to remember that we are all people. On all sides. I never bumped into French Frog scans before this but I do know Tapioca scans and I do know NASS where this series is hosted. For all three groups I have no negative opinions. I love the work of a lot of scans groups. I know that Endless Journey has no intention of starting a war over this project but the comments can be a bit uncomfortable. I would never attack the other scans group on the basis of them being another group because I know that behind the screens, they are people just like me. I wouldn’t want to hurt any of them with my words just because I can. I know they are working hard, and they haven’t done anything to offend me personally.

I woke up to see this comment. I know that this is the internet and people think they have a free pass. I know that I may just be sensitive, but your words hurt me. Your words made a mockery of my team and I didn’t like it. I just want you to know that I love my team and all of their efforts, that they were there for me in my tough times, that they were continuing their essential worker jobs during the crisis, that they just wanted to make people happy. I hope you know that there were humans you were talking about.

My personal opinions were talked a lot about in this comment and in no way to my opinions stand for Endless Journey as a whole, but I know some people will share my sentiments.

Fed-Kun's army
IS HE GONNA RECOGNIZE THE HANDKERCHIEF OH NO

DFLKAJDFLJK THE HEROINE IS INTO THE VILLAINESS LMAO BEAUTIFUL

thank you for the update, this series seems so fun!!!

@capitan (idk if i am replying right haha)

there are mult series that have infrequent update patterns.
-Watashitachi wa Douka shiteiru - 4 months between ch 4:5. been 3 months since last post.
-Kono Ai wa, Itan. 5 months between 2:3. been 3 months since last post.
-Aku no Joou no Kiseki. You picked up a year after initial drop (nice) but takes 2-4 months between posts.
-The Reincarnated Cross Dressing Princess Cannot Find a Marriage Partner. Between the very first chapter and the 2nd it took 7 months. Glad it is updated more frequently now, but it is strange that it took 7 months after initial release
-Sengoku Night Blood. 7 months between 2:3. 2 months since last post. you can say that due to scheduling, it effects collab between 2 scans groups, but 7 months...?
-His Majesty the Demon King's Housekeeper. 4 months between 1.2:2 // 2:3. (i looked at raws and they are up to ch 60. not saying you have to be caught up to it completely since that is many, but you have only done 3 chapters within a year (4 counting the half chapters) but you have done 4 chapters for thsi in a month.

There are others too but these are just a few. So now that you've read this, I still wonder why this gets so much focus and effort when all these other unique stories are neglected for months on end. It makes no sense. It wastes everybody's time if you have 2 teams scanl ating the same thing in the same language when efforts can be put elsehwere. Why is all the EJ effort put here but not into these and other works to release on a more consistent and less spaced out window? If it's argued for 'quality,' then what does releasing immediately after the raws show?

Also, @Begoneclowns , make like your username and leave. You're clearly trying to stir the pot urself 😆

Double-page supporter
Ew he's the worst kind of guy. The kind of guy who treats everyone else like shit under his boots except for the one he loves. Gross, you know he'd pull a Karen at a restaurant if a worker accidentally knocked over a water on Leannes skirt or smthn..

sometimes i feel bad for these villainess characters :( like yea bullying is bad but does that really warrant an execution??

Dex-chan lover
@janelles In that society he and his family have the power. Probably wouldn't take too much to convince the public she was a danger to him and everyone around him. Hey presto, head chopping.

@pishposh05

- Watashitachi wa Douka shiteiru
A: Has been dropped by us for months now because we announced it was licensed and even put a note in the last chapter. (*ㅇㅁㅇ*)

- Kono Ai Wa Itan
A: We keep spamming recruitment for this one lol. We've been trying to find a JP translator for a while and even asked another group if they would like to collab for it, but both have turned up with nothing. If another group wants to pick it up, it's available because we have no interested translator for this one, unfortunately.

- Aku no Joou no Kiseki
A: This one is difficult to TL, and we had multiple staff helping to work on it since it has a bigger backlog than the newer series, so we had to wait until we received the chapters in order (some people finished faster than the others so the chapters were received out of order, haha). (∩◉///◉∩) but there's chapters ready, so this one will receive its update very soon!

- Reincarnated Cross Dressing Princess
A: Paywall. 7 months and they only released 6 chaps in raws.

- Sengoku Night Blood
A: This one is a collab with another group and we have to wait on them for the CL/TS. The TL is already up to C.11.

- His Majesty the Demon King's Housekeeper
A: It's not 60 chapters, they split it up. One chapter from us = 4 chapters on pixiv. So the raws have ~13chaps max. We do full chapters!

So, as you can see there's a lot going on behind the scenes when procuring raws, or managing multiple projects where we are reliant on when the publishers release or make things available (we buy the volumes), or taking on an older project that has a bigger backlog compared to a newer project where we can keep up with its releases as it comes.

Dex-chan lover
@pishposh05
The official translation of Watashitachi wa Douka shiteiru already has two full volumes of the manga translated. I'm sure volume 3 will come out one of these days. Just read the official release, if you can't afford it like always there's I'm sure someone has uploaded it somewhere.

Aggregator gang
Do munchkin cats jump at you and let you hold them like this? My cats don't even let me touch them 🙄

@Capitan

Sure you also have right to be bunch of hypocrites, screaming your head off and throwing threats in Tearmoon comments about another group "sniping" your series, claiming they should've let your majestic selves know they'd be working on the series, so you "wouldn't spend time and effort'

This manga is already being translated by other groups.
Why are still you spending time and effort?

Go pick some other gutter-tier series and get your hands off the decent ones.
Better yet stop wasting months on redrawing every little SFX (nobody needs it) and watermarking every page.
Daites and Noble Vacation are shamelessly behind raws, yet you pick series other groups are already translating.

I'd say shame on you but that'd clearly fall on deaf ears: you have none.

I just made an account to say thanks for the chapter and that I can’t believe some of the comments here.

I’m able to enjoy these chapters because others have graciously dedicated their time to this hobby and you people are complaining about how they spend their free time. This seems a little crazy to me. The internet is a harsh place but it’s people who make it like that, maybe some of you should do self reflecting.

Users who are viewing this thread