The Villainess, Cecilia Sylvie, Doesn't Want to Die so She Decided to Crossdress - Ch. 2.3

Dex-chan lover
Rather than her step-bro, I want her ended up with the prince~

I'm loving this. I dunno who to root huhu please don't break their hearts.

This chapter is the turning point! I freaking love this manga now, looking forward to the next chapters

Fed-Kun's army
A fantastic misunderstanding: not only interrupt his private moment with one girl, but make him think you've stolen another one important to him already.

This is hilarious, and doesn't actually feel that forced, particularly for its genre.

Oh that is NOT where I thought this was gonna go! Is he even interested in the heroine? Now that I think about it, he could have just been annoyed the school's flirty playboy was in the bushes.

Fed-Kun's army
fudge this plot is even better than most I've read... although the tropes are there, the characters are good

Double-page supporter
Ha, nice. The obvious assumption is that he'd figure out who she is from that, but this is much more interesting.

Group Leader
This is hilarious! Does he think Cecil has stolen the heart of his childhood crush?

i think this is the first time i’ve actually wanted the snappy prince character to end up w the mc haha

I thought he would join cecil simp army then everyone went defeating evils by friendship power until i read the last page

Dex-chan lover
I know her brother is the best candidate but i really want her ended up with the CP >,<

Users who are viewing this thread