The Villainess, Cecilia Sylvie, Doesn't Want to Die so She Decided to Crossdress - Ch. 3.2

Sooo... it can be interpreted that Jade might be a fudanshi? XD

So than the best friend is the heroine and the unknown girl they tried to save might be the missing saint candidate?

@Mojo
definitely, one is a fujoshi and another is an incarnation of Bakarina. Both are saints yet somehow are close, so the third might be another close friend (then again she might also be the killer and faked her death, not known since true ending is undiscovered)

@Reinas lol, when your best-friend accidentally ships your "guy-self" in her BL fantasies 😂 as hiyono said, "her [ishika's] way of thinking is too advanced for me!!"

@anna124 truuu, we're still short one more candidate. LOL "i was the girl you guys tried to save but didn't coz we all ended up burning... (ㅇㅅㅇ_ ) ...thanks for trying?"

@mammaria @Rayster @Nimaoi from the previous chapter where the prince basically called out our cecil (with that kabedon) and all those girl bystanders were like "oh my (o//u//o) our prince x the real prince~~~" they definitely have an interested party/audience to profit BL from 😂😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
@Capitan hell, I'M interested!!! give us the goods, ms. heroine!!!! lmao she could make SO much money from that sfalkjfdklj i hope she goes for it

Fed-Kun's army
Aww omg. I love the idea that heroine is MC best friend. I would really love that. I forget what other story has this but I love it when heroine and villainess are friends.

Together forever dying saving anther person when all hope was lost...Yep that will Modife the deity Call and they roll 100 anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread