The Villainess, Cecilia Sylvie, Doesn't Want to Die so She Decided to Crossdress - Ch. 4.3

how does she not feel suffocated oml... but god i love the art it's so good

the way she still has the drills in her hair even though she has worn a wig.

ik it's not gonna happen but i sorta wish she was a trans guy.. think it would make the story interesting... love that the prince's bisexuality has awakened though

i love this chapter, thank you so much! im kinda confused why she kept her hair long.

@kitkie, i kinda wish that too haha...would make the story very interestin!

makes me think of coffee prince aka THE og crossdressing story... that's how u know it's good lmaooo... "i'll say this just once, so listen to me. i like you. whether ur a man or an alien... i don't care..." PINNACLE OF ROMANCE <3 will the prince say smthn like this (ᴗ˳ᴗ) i am hoping . fingers crossed (ᴗ˳ᴗ)

i avoided BL like its diseased after i kept finding rapey and uncomfortable stuff in it a lot and ended up having a bit of fear when looking at the tags, but this chapter is kinda making me remember why i started reading BL in the first place;; maybe un-excluding the shounenai tag next time wouldnt be too bad.

Poor Oscar...the internal turmoil when you already have someone then not knowing they’re the same person.
Cecilia be making him think he’s not a guy by sleeping on the same bed...Idk if I should call that brilliant or....

Users who are viewing this thread